Wishlist Plus , 리뷰 1,980개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 1월 8일

Very fast and helpful support. App does exactly what we needed it to. Thank you.

Black Box Soap
앱 사용 기간 7일
2023년 11월 23일

Great and quick customer support. This app will help increase our sales and our customer experience. Thank you to the team.

Price Is Right Miami
2023년 11월 14일

I recently added this Wishlist app to my Shopify store and it's been a fantastic experience. Unlike other apps I tried, which were hard to customize, this one stood out with its ease of customization. The interface is user-friendly, allowing me to effortlessly match the wishlist to my store's look and feel.

What really impressed me was the support team. They went above and beyond, helping me with additional backend customizations to get the wishlist looking just right. Their responsiveness and helpfulness were outstanding.

Before this, I struggled with another app that wasn't as adaptable, especially with integrating my brand colors. This Wishlist app solved all those issues, offering a seamless and aesthetically pleasing integration.

In short, if you're looking for a wishlist app for Shopify that's easy to customize and comes with excellent support, this is the one. It's enhanced my store's functionality and overall customer experience significantly. Highly recommended!

Ice Face Baby
앱 사용 기간 5일
2023년 12월 28일

Highly recommend as it's easy to navigate and use! Also prompt responses from their services team which is much appreciated!

My Store
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 5일
2023년 12월 17일

The team helped me to very quickly add the review app to our header when I didn't know how:)

The Beauty Store
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 6일
2023년 10월 24일

We have just started using the app. The support was super friendly and responsive and helped us get the translation and customisation right for the look and feel of our shop. We have integrated Klaviyo and can send our own tailored emails. We are confident our customers will love this wish list.

LOLIPOP
스위스
2023년 12월 12일

Amazing assistance!
We had an issue and the support team solve it super fast. Even better than expected!
Highly recommend!

rust & may
포르투갈
앱 사용 기간 11일
2023년 11월 22일

The app serves the purpose, even the free plan is quite good!
Their support team is active, understands the concerns, and is very helpful.
Definitely recommend!

Hangookd
인도
2023년 12월 7일

Really easy to setup and works very well. The icon in the top toolbar didn't show up so I contacted support and they fixed it literally immediately! I've had very good luck with this and other Swym apps.

Valencia Sport Saddlery
앱 사용 기간 3일
2023년 11월 12일

This is the best service I have ever used. One of the most outstanding points for me is the exceptional customer service. They were not only quick to respond with solutions to the challenges I encountered, but they were willing to go the extra mile to actually implement further solutions, just the way I wanted it in my store, and I am happy with the outcome.
I highly recommend WishList Plus.

Vanessa J Fashion