Wishlist Plus , 리뷰 2,012개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 11월 7일

Great and fast support response, the app is working very well and the team helped with everythnig we needed to be customized! 100% RECOMMEND this app!

ELTEK Store
루마니아
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
2024년 1월 29일

Great customer service. Great app.

Modern Matter
앱 사용 기간 7일
2024년 1월 19일

Support très réactif !

Potiron Paris
프랑스
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
2023년 11월 22일

The app serves the purpose, even the free plan is quite good!
Their support team is active, understands the concerns, and is very helpful.
Definitely recommend!

Hangookd
인도
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
2023년 11월 14일

I recently added this Wishlist app to my Shopify store and it's been a fantastic experience. Unlike other apps I tried, which were hard to customize, this one stood out with its ease of customization. The interface is user-friendly, allowing me to effortlessly match the wishlist to my store's look and feel.

What really impressed me was the support team. They went above and beyond, helping me with additional backend customizations to get the wishlist looking just right. Their responsiveness and helpfulness were outstanding.

Before this, I struggled with another app that wasn't as adaptable, especially with integrating my brand colors. This Wishlist app solved all those issues, offering a seamless and aesthetically pleasing integration.

In short, if you're looking for a wishlist app for Shopify that's easy to customize and comes with excellent support, this is the one. It's enhanced my store's functionality and overall customer experience significantly. Highly recommended!

Ice Face Baby
앱 사용 기간 5일
2023년 11월 12일

This is the best service I have ever used. One of the most outstanding points for me is the exceptional customer service. They were not only quick to respond with solutions to the challenges I encountered, but they were willing to go the extra mile to actually implement further solutions, just the way I wanted it in my store, and I am happy with the outcome.
I highly recommend WishList Plus.

Vanessa J Fashion
영국
앱 사용 기간 12일
2023년 10월 24일

We have just started using the app. The support was super friendly and responsive and helped us get the translation and customisation right for the look and feel of our shop. We have integrated Klaviyo and can send our own tailored emails. We are confident our customers will love this wish list.

LOLIPOP
스위스
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
2023년 11월 2일

We at Pets Paradise have always been on the lookout for innovative solutions to enhance our customer experience, and Wishlist Plus has been a game-changer for our Shopify store. The setup was a breeze - intuitive and straightforward, making it easy to integrate into our existing platform without a hitch.

What impressed us most was the immediate impact on our conversion rates. Wishlist Plus has empowered our customers to bookmark their favorite items and return to them at their convenience, significantly boosting our sales. The app's popular integrations offer fantastic marketing opportunities, allowing us to reach our customers effectively and at the right moments with event-triggered email campaigns.

The flexibility to customize the wishlist feature through their extensive APIs has been invaluable in tailoring our approach to our specific target audience. Moreover, the guest wishlist feature, which requires no login, has substantially improved our customer retention by simplifying the shopping process for new and returning visitors alike.

Pets Paradise
앱 사용 기간 14일
2023년 11월 24일

The Support Team has been great! The team has made all the edits we have requested in a timely manner.

Lili Claspe