Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

underbush

Nice little app, works great, easy to set up and the customer support is top notch! Pleasant experience so far!

Fabrique François

Super service!! The support team replies very fast with correct solutions. I used the free version in my store and it works properly. The team can help to make the buttons fit better with your lay-out of your store.

Gym & Fitness AUS (Sandbox)

The App is pretty easy to setup, there are some bugs on their end but their support assisted us right and was able to fix the issues in due time.

The Lord Of The Magic

good enough, I'll check better later. Thank you for suppport. I had some issue that was was fast resolved, thank you.

Enamour Couture

I used this app to add wishlist buttons to my store.
I liked that I was able to add custom colours to fit within my website theme. So far, so good.

The Design Buzz

Great app and responsive customer service! Its a a fantastic app so far. Keep in mind ive only just added it to our website but so far so good.

21dayvegan

This app is helpful for customers to keep their wishlist whether logged in or not. Just want to request details on how this app can be customized based on our current theme's look and feel. But in total, this app is good! Thanks!

Fairbow

The app gives as it promises. I am happy with the speed the support team helps. The app works well in our theme and looks good.

ニシナらくらく店舗受取サービス

It's great because when I contact you by email, I get a reply very quickly. Even if you don't understand something, you will get an answer immediately, which is very helpful.

Eyefood Factory France

It is quiet difficult to find the good app for your Wishlist : so many ! I am developing websites for many clients and decide to stick to that one from now. I like it is integrated with other apps, and the way the list is displayed. Much better than other , with direct access to payment page or to variants/description. The fact that the Wishlist is connected to an address email is also a plus as clients do not have to create an account to access their list on all their devices. It is does the job, and the entry level plan gives you everything for an affordable price. I personally found the other plans tway too expensive for the benefits but it probably answers needs of large stores (...). I like the availability of the support and you will need them as most of the integration and translation job has to be handle by them. Be aware of that. It can seem annoying but in fact they can do more than if it was 'tab option' in the app. They are really good at integrated the app the way you want. At least they acknowledge the fact you need them so do no hesitate to contact them. For example I asked them to add a feature so people can add or remove from their list by clicking the add button instead of having to go to the list and press remove. Was done in 24h. Oh ! Before I forget, a feature I really like is that the app keep track of how many times the products has been added in a list. It is display next to the button ‘add to favorite’ on each products page and it is adding life on your website. Cool feature.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7