Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Silly

Location Japan

I got support from a guy named Anshu!
Perfect support, fast, accurate! I tested a bunch of different apps, but decided to go with this one, which has great features and support!

Amal Beauty by Amal

Excellent customer service! Contacted the app developers and received a response and resolution within 2 hours.

ART ARK®

Location Australia

Very happy with the app and support is first class. I originally had a cheaper app but you could tell. If you're happy with a few extra dollars it's worth it.

Larchives

Really good app and has really good support. The CS team was awesome. As a web developer, I asked for some help, They are really helpful. Shared me very specific documents and guidelines. Thank you so much again!

Christmas Cozy

Time spent using app 39 minutes

Just downloaded this app today, so I am using the free version to start. One small piece of the app just didn't quite fit my brand and Abhishek was right on top of it. Customer service A+++! It took maybe 5 minutes and was done exactly as I pictured it. 10/10 highly recommend this app!

Glamwiz India

Location India

An amazing plugin for all the beginners. Not only this plugin is free to install but the customer support is so quick. They offered me quick help in installing the plugin by editing our store's code and also when I needed changes in its placement, they helped me with the same. Highly recommend!!

Location France

Super application ! cette option est indispensable pour une boutique en ligne. Le support technique est très compètent, joignable 24/24h et ils répondent rapidement .Je voudrais aussi vraiment remercier et féliciter Abhishek du support qui à su répondre à toutes mes demandes avec professionnalisme et patiente bref... je recommande à 100%. Pour info, ils peuvent configurer l'appli dans la langue de votre choix.

ACCA KAPPA

Wishlist Plus is a fantastic, simple to use tool to drive more business. Installation was a breeze and their support team was very engaging and amazingly fast with customizations to match our overall site look and feel. We are very happy and 100% recommend it!

Sabi Swimwear

Location Australia

decided to use this app over the others on a free trial basis and so far it has been great! Quick and friendly service!

Brooklyn Haberdashery

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Two main reasons to use this particular wishlist app: 1. The guest interface is very easy to use. It's clean and does what it's supposed to, and it's never buggy.
2. Swym's customer support is on point. When I reached out for assistance linking the app to my store, they were quick to respond. They went ahead and fixed the problem for me, but they also succinctly explained why it was occurring, providing a link on what I need to do next time. No judgy tone, just being informative. (Basically, I needed to validate my code files after updating my theme.) I value that kind of efficiency.