Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Farmhouse Sinks

Time spent using app About 2 months

I haven't had it used much by my customers so far, but it looks and works extremely well. The support from the developers is also top-notch. Any questions you have, or help you need is just an email away, and the response is quite often within only a couple hours. Highly recommend

The Little Pet Biscuit Company

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to install and great support from the developers. Can't wait to see how it will improve my customer retention over time.

Trialymctrial

Location Australia

Really great app, easy to use with plenty of customization. Very handy for customers and I love the cute little hearts next to our products! Top notch customer service as well, very quick, friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!

2katsclothing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Super easy to install, set-up, and customize! I didn't like where it was showing on the product page so I messaged support and they responded within 10 mins and had the placement customized for me almost instantly. Very impressed with the support and the app itself. I definitely recommend it for anyone looking to add a wishlist to their store!

Shop Runic

Great App So Far, my shop isn't open yet but tried it and it works well and looks good! Excellent comunication and guidence from the Swym team, I would recommend for sure!

Rystyle

Check out Rytrend.com
workd better than other wishilist apps without messing up the layout.
great options and setup

Puffer Cloud

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Been using this for sometime now and it is a nice feature to include on your store. I contacted support with a couple questions and they replied quickly and we're very helpful.

Little Hippie

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We have loved having Wishlist Plus integrated into our store! Setup was extremely easy and the availability of support has been excellent! As a children's clothing company we are very excited to utilize the sharing of Wishlists in forming baby registries for new parents. Thank you Swym!

Vouge Motif

Location Australia

Such a great app!! So easy to use and set up. The support for setting up was amazing, really quick in response within 5 min of contacting them they had set everything up i needed! Would highly recommend this app!

Trovefly

Awesome customer service...had an issue with integrating Wishlist Plus into our theme and within an hour they had identifed and resolved the issue. Additionally, they conducted a follow-up review of our site a week later and found a cosmetic bug and resolved it as well. Highly recommended!