Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Page And Company Collection

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Had a small issue with the install and reported it to their help via email, they responded and had the issue fixed within 15 minutes. Incredible service and the app is so powerful for its price point. Give this a try!

Garibaldi General

I am writing this review after receiving incredible support from Nisha at Swym, I originally uninstalled the app after I couldn't figure out how to change the default look/feel of it. I wanted something pretty specific, and Nisha reached out to me after the uninstall and convinced me to try it again. I'm glad I did - they customized it EXACTLY how I wanted it, and made sure everything was working as it should.

I haven't been using it enough to comment on how it helps, but I'm thoroughly impressed by the support. I can see the potential in this app and it's huge, I can't wait to see the results come in!

Groupstore

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am so great to see that you've made the customization for me, really appreciate, this is the first time that I received such great support so far with free app !! Fast respond and great support plus app very useful and look beautiful on screen!! I will definitely consider to upgrade in future when needed !

Xcelerator Online

Location Australia

Great, fast customer service. Good app. Thank you.

Mitty Burns

Location Australia

Easiest and best app ever! I have many apps installed and this one is by far the easiest to create. I can't believe how simple this was and I struggle with most tech things. Thank you thank you thank you

The Eagle Eyed Bride

Time spent using app Over 3 years

These guys are so helpful! I only really sent an enquiry and the app was on my store with customisable button with 24hrs.

AMAZNG service and great app.

Venust Jewelry

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a very excellent apps for online store. Their support is very helpful and responsive. I give 5 stars to this Apps. Can check the Apps in my store at www.venustjewelry.com

Welfmshop

10+++.
It is very modern looking and will give your site an expensive look. It does so much.

Also, it is super easy to install. No messing with code.

I can't believe this is free. Thank you Swym! I look forward to additional features you will be adding.

I wish I could keep this a secret, but the developers deserve credit. :)

Lucky Lotus Adult Boutique

Wonderful app and great support!

Thebellyringshop

Location Australia

Love this ap! Works a treat and the support team were absolutely amazing when I wanted to make cosmetic changes. I can't believe its free. Wonderful work guys, thank you!!!!!