Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Future Harvest

Had some issues / bugs with installing the app. Support was very helpful and even phoned me to make sure I got it installed correctly. Everything is working smoothly now and we'll see how it goes! Thanks

June 11, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry to hear that you had a difficult time installing our application and reaching out to us. Usually, the initial setup wouldn't take much time and the app should get installed automatically once the basic configurations are selected.

We have done a quick review of our app settings on your store and have ensured that the basic functionalities are working as expected now. We have also dropped a note to you with our observations and best practices to ensure the app is completely optimized in your store. We see that you were able to reach out to the support team a while ago and we have responded to your questions over a support ticket as well. In case if you would need any further assistance, please feel free to write back on the same email thread or write to us at support@swymcorp.com and we would be more than happy to help you.

underbush

Nice little app, works great, easy to set up and the customer support is top notch! Pleasant experience so far!

Fabrique François

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

Super service!! The support team replies very fast with correct solutions. I used the free version in my store and it works properly. The team can help to make the buttons fit better with your lay-out of your store.

Gym & Fitness AUS (Sandbox)

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The App is pretty easy to setup, there are some bugs on their end but their support assisted us right and was able to fix the issues in due time.

The Lord Of The Magic

Location Mexico

good enough, I'll check better later. Thank you for suppport. I had some issue that was was fast resolved, thank you.

Enamour Couture

I used this app to add wishlist buttons to my store.
I liked that I was able to add custom colours to fit within my website theme. So far, so good.

The Design Buzz

Great app and responsive customer service! Its a a fantastic app so far. Keep in mind ive only just added it to our website but so far so good.

21dayvegan

Location Philippines

This app is helpful for customers to keep their wishlist whether logged in or not. Just want to request details on how this app can be customized based on our current theme's look and feel. But in total, this app is good! Thanks!

Fairbow

Location Netherlands

The app gives as it promises. I am happy with the speed the support team helps. The app works well in our theme and looks good.

ニシナらくらく店舗受取サービス

Location Japan
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It's great because when I contact you by email, I get a reply very quickly. Even if you don't understand something, you will get an answer immediately, which is very helpful.