Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited September 1, 2022

Have some issues and bugs at first and the support team was helpful and fixed them in time. Wish they can allow customer to edit the email template for free.

ChinaHobbyLine
Hong Kong SAR
August 31, 2022

Wishlist Plus is an excellent wishlist app. We have used it for a few months now. Great support, they help with whatever is needed.

Boho Magic Jewelry
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 20, 2022

This app has lots of features but needs a bit of customization, this is the only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5. The team at Swym has been very helpful and quickly supported us with all the requests.

SKIN FIRST®
Italy
March 25, 2022

So far, Wishlist Plus is working wonderfully! (I wish there were some more things working on the free plan, tho)

Joana Mota Capitão Jewellery
Portugal
November 16, 2021

I wish the customizations were easier and less based on coding, but the support is very quick and really helpful. Also, they have videos explaining every bit!

Flair by MR
Portugal
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 16, 2021

This app helps building a wishlist in a easy way. Can give problems with very customized themes but the support replies are really fast and helpful

ALOHAS
Spain
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 11, 2021

I just added that app to my store ! Excited to see if the clients love this :) I had some difficulties to set up the buttons for this app on the store, but I asked for helps and couple of hours later, their team had done all the job :) Thank you for the fast and nice services

Othersea Bikini
October 14, 2021

Great support! I had problems moving the icon and the support helped me immediately. I am very impressed. Four stars only at this point only because I haven't seen customer interaction yet, but I'm sure it'll be positive!

Fabrications Ottawa
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Edited September 24, 2021

We had a few hiccups to start but only because we had to transfer data from one wish list app over to Swym. However - now that we are set up and everything is running, we are very happy with this app! It's quite easy to get it set up and running, and it seems to be working great!

Honey Bee Stamps
Time spent using app: 9 days
September 24, 2021

I just downloaded the app but I love the features that it brings to my website for my customers! They are loving it.

Outlaw JewelZ