Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Stevie Wren

Really amazing to work with, response is quick & they helped make sure everything was branded the way we wanted!

BUZZWIT STORE

Location Japan

Wishlist Plus is very good! I liked the design. The set-up was easy and support was very quick. Thank you!

KIDICHOU

Location France

This app is very great and I really recommend it. The customer service is excellent and Leo is brilliant. Thank you very much for everything.

Piercing Day Studio

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 years

This app has definitely helped our customers figure out what they really want and has given us more sales!

to blossom

Location Japan
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We are using this app for customers' convenient with marketing information.
The vendor is very kind and enthusiastic to improve their app -- they tried for weeks to solve a problem and finally fixed a hard bug.

JOM SPORT

Location Malaysia

I used this app to make my customer enjoy their shopping with us as it really help my customer to save their time instead of search again the product which they interested. The customer service is excellent and really helpful and patience to solve all my issues.

Soap and More

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great app to allow our customers to keep their wish list for future purchases. We have recently had an issue where MS Edge browser was not showing the button. Support was quick to advise and to fix. Great App!

Campus&Co Kaitaia

Location New Zealand

App does exactly what I need it to do, and they provide excellent and efficient help wherever needed. Highly recommend

Saddle & Canter

Location New Zealand

Great support thank you Shreya! We appreciate your swift help and great attitude, it makes all the difference.

insoshop

ARRTI IS THE BEST AND THE SMARTEST HELPER EVER. IM SO GLAD I REACH OUT FOR HELP. THANK YOU AARTI AGAIN