Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Northeast Vintage Cycle Inc.

I did not have a Wishlist on our site. I had a few customers ask about it. Wishlist Plus was just what I was looking for. Very easy to setup and customize for your needs.

Lollygag.co

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, great support
Very easy to use and modify
We are a new store and I love that they have a functional free version
we will def upgrade in the future

Miss Bohème

Location France

We used the app since several months. It is working perfectly and the support is awesome. They customize our whishlist page as we wanted with our requirements. We received feedback from our customers and they seems all happy to have this new feature.

Gorilla Sports

Location Germany

A nicely support come from Swym team. The app is easy to customize and reach our basic requirements.

Catchup Stores

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very simple and easy to install, best app that I ever installed, I'm thankful to Mr. Leo, helped me very gently. Nice Interface
Great Technical Team Easy to Install

Harper Kendall

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very good App and extremely helpful support and service would recommend Wishlist plus over others out there as it's just better.

Hey Harper

Location Germany

The app was open to help us make some front-end adjustments to the Wish-list widget.
Thanks for the help

BON MAXIE

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Have had this app for years and if any issues, the team has been right on the ball with helping fix it. Works great for high volume launches and helping VIP customers checkout quicker.

Bizzybcrafts

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app has been so helpful for my customers to be able to checkout faster. I have items that sell out quickly and having customers add them to their wishlist before they are available makes it super easy to checkout when they are available. Great app!

Aksels

Time spent using app About 1 year

These guys are AWESOME! Did a bunch of coding for us for no charge to get us exactly what we wanted. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!