Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
May 17, 2020

I've only just started to explore this app and found that, although I couldn't change the back-end directly, the customer service responded rapidly to my request to do so. So far so good. :-)

Real Designer Deals
New Zealand
Edited May 15, 2020

Very helpful! Gopinath always helps with any bug fixes and developer issues we have. Definitely recommend.

Aspiga
May 13, 2020

So far, so good! I had an issue with the placement which was solved so quickly by Neeraj! I've only given 4 stars as my site is yet to launch so I'm yet to see how my customers will find using Wishlist but at present, for me, I am very happy! Thanks all!

ENKAYO Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 2, 2020

Support team are very responsive and willing to help with setup and customisation. The app is both easy to install and has a nice feature set.

Royal RepubliQ
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 30, 2020

We're using this app on our client's site to create a favourite products list for users. When we ran into issues or needed to change something, the dev team was quick to respond and helpful.

DEV NALATA DEV
April 24, 2020

I've had a few little glitches here and there, but the support staff is amazing and really quick to respond. I find the plans a little more expensive than some of the options out there, but all-in-all we're happy with this app.

nailbasics-ca
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 13, 2020

I've just downloaded this app and had some issues regarding css/html. I immediately contacted their customer service and they replied and solved everything super quickly (even if I started with a free plan!). So if you face some problems once downloaded this app don't worry, everything will perform perfectly!

Sveta Milano
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 17, 2019

I am only taking the basic option to start and I am already impressed. There was an issue with getting the app to work on my store and after a couple of emails they manually fixed the code and I was sorted. Great service.

Wolf's Geek Boutique
South Africa
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 16, 2019

Very good app and very nice support. They are quick to respond and as quick to do customization regarding your request. If you got problems in setting it up or positioning it on your website they'll help you with it. 5 stars in those regards. Only thing that makes this app not 5 stars for me is, that it does not support multi language and multi currency features. Based on the supports response on that matter, this must be customized by external developers as of now. Though, he said that they're working on those two features. If these functions become standard, then its easily 5 stars to me.

Victor De Rossa
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited November 20, 2019

Great app and great individual service.
This team is showing a great support performance.
They did some programming to optimize the look of the wishlist and added some features that were important to me.

Gorgeous job over all