Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

NuvoleBlu

Location Italy

This app is great! I have been looking for an app with these functions for a long time. Everything is very customizable according to your needs. The great thing is that the customer service is great too! I had a little problem on the site and they were very kind and very efficient. They solved everything in a few moments with great competence. Excellent app, highly recommended to everyone, surely I will also try the other apps of this company. Thanks!!!

The Voice Clinic™

Location South Africa

I required some assistance with configuring the wishlist app on our site. The Swym Support team was super efficient and helped us get the required layout. Two thumbs up!

Luna&theMagpie

I would really recommend this app, it looks great on my store and means my customers can easily create a wish list. This was easy to install and the support team are brilliant.

Jack & Dianne™

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Needed to make some small adjustments which the team at Swym did with no fuss. Would highly recommend.

SOJA Apparel

Location Australia

I had a bit of trouble integrating the wishlist into my shopify theme, but after one email to customer support the Swym team integrated everything for me and even styled it to my specifications. Incredible customer service, and the application is exactly what I hoped for. Highly recommend.

Scarlett Poppies

Location United Arab Emirates

Great customer service, fully customizable. I had some small requests and the team answered me right away.
I totally recommend.

BLACKTAILOR

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

Support are very helpful, quick response and completely solve the problem. Hope you can add feature for future version - automatically add code to newly published live theme.
10/10

Capucelli

Amazing! easy to use and customer service will actually work with you and fix any issue. A++++ Thank you !

GRUPET

Location Mexico

Gran servicio y soporte. Es una aplicación muy buena, fácil de usar y los desarrolladores son muy atentos.

HINOYA Online Store

Location Japan

I've just installed this APP, and I didn't understand what I should do to show wishlist icons on the top page and collection pages. However, their support is just great. I asked how to solve my issues by e-mail, and they gave us proper solutions so quickly. Thank you very much. 英語のアプリなので最初は分かりずらい部分がありましたが、適切かつ迅速なサポートで問題があっという間に解決できました。ありがとうございます。