Wishlist Plus

Customers who favorite items spend more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Tinklet Jewelry

Although we have not been using the app for very long we can say without a doubt that the customer service is very responsive when handling problems. Professional and timely. We definitely recommend the use of the app as it is extremely customizable even on the free version.

Maj Joha

fast and kind support - very helpful

Wiva Riders

Amazing app with good documentation on customisation.

Shoeandme

Great looking app. Very efficient customer services and easy to deal with. Colour of the heart icon in the header needed to be changed and the placement on the product page.

Starving Jewelers

Great app, works great on my website, and I have received excellent customer support! The only thing is they require you to upgrade to use several of the features. :-(

Twist And Shake

I downloaded the app few days ago and I loved it! Very efficient because customers can save to their wishlist and come back later to buy the items they chose. The customer support team is very responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Superior Blue Studio

there was a glitch after registering that did not allow me to go back into the dashboard to make visual changes.

I emailed support and they responded and resolved it quickly.

The Glitzbox

Great app as you can see what your customers are wishlisting and that is ideal for us. Easily integrated into Shopify store, no need for customers to create another account like some apps. There are some teething issues with the app but the customer support team are speedy at resolving any issues and getting back to you.

Buyworthy

Works a treat, however I'm rating this app 4 out of 5 since the first paid subscription is a little too expensive for what you get considering I filled my quota on the free plan and it was only from activity from 3 customers :/

Would be nice to see a more economical pricing structure for smaller retailers and then increased with growth.

Staff, wow, fantastic, even helped me out with an unrelated website bug, thanks guys.

Electricbicycleusa

This is a great app. It was a little glitchy at first and I had to uninstall and reinstall several times because it wouldn't let me switch styles. But once I got my style the way I liked it and the colors right, it has been working great.