Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Projectsocialt

The app is very clean, looks great, and is easy to install. Anusha was very patient and helped us customize a great deal of the app. I wish there were more options in the backend to customize the app myself, such as with verbiage and enabling a feature where customers have to sign in to an account in order to see their wishlist and not just as an option on a different tab. It would be great to have their email every time so we could directly email them their wishlist as a reminder.

Bentoandco

The basic Wishlist functionality has been a great tool for encouraging conversions on our site. However, upon trying to customize additional features such as the Wishlist Reminder E-mails, we ran into some technical bugs that significantly delayed our integration of the features. However, the support was very attentive and worked hard to resolve the issues in a timely manner.

Tudofitness

Really cool app! Helps a lot in making it look more professional and adds good value to the UE. Cheers!

Smoldering Creations Woodburned Art

I have installed this app, but am having a problem with it. The Support staff has been Super and very patient with me! I added a couple of items to my Wishlist as a test, used my personal email as the "buyer", but I cannot get to the Wishlist Page to see the items. They have tried it and they get to the page, so I am not sure where the problem is. Am hoping we can get this resolved because I do not want customers to have the same issue.

305 Clothing Co

So far, so good. Does what it says. Free option isn't great in terms of monitoring and monthly limits, but hey, it's free.

Customer service is excellent - very quick to reply and help out!

Only reason it isn't 5 stars is because the $9.99 should really be way more than 1,000 wishlist adds from customers per month. Shouldn't have to pay $30 a month just to get a reasonable amount of adds.

At any rate, will continue using it because they really don't have any competition and they were quick to help me out with a problem.

Ambrosia Floral Boutique

New to this App, we haven't launched our store yet and Nisha from Swym Corp is already helping to align to our theme. Impressed.

Modern Prints

Very impressed with the time spent by the developers helping with the integration into my template. They were very responsive indeed, even at the weekend. I'm giving 4 stars rather than 5 because the code is about 15 lines longer than it needs to be - very clunky - I removed most of it. But I'm guessing this won't matter to most...
Looking forward to tying this Ap in with Stock Alerts by the same developers

Va De Pekes

I was looking for an elegant wish list app to add to my store and I found this one! It's been really easy to start using it and the team behind it has been super helpful and fast helping me to translate the app into Spanish. You can check it at my store: www.vadepekes.com

Nordik Living

Excellent customer service and a super responsive team! :) We had a few small glitches along the way but nothing they couldn't iron out for us within 12 hours.

Would recommend!

Sprizy

The support team is very helpful and efficient. We were having some alignment issues with the wishlist button and they managed to help us solved it in 2 days time. Thanks and hope the service quality remains, if not better :)