Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Electricbicycleusa

This is a great app. It was a little glitchy at first and I had to uninstall and reinstall several times because it wouldn't let me switch styles. But once I got my style the way I liked it and the colors right, it has been working great.

Roosbeach

Easy to use app and very prompt responses from the support team :)

Would certainly recommend using Wishlist Plus.

Myshowswag Com

Runs very nicely-and hope it will drive more sales. Support took a day or two but well done during busy holidays to customize and color match to my site/Thanks!

Artitude Decor

I've only had it a <1/2 day. They requested that I add a review.
Added another star from 3 to 4. The first problem was promptly corrected. Works great now. The correct variant price shows up.
Said the second one (admin problem) will be corrected within the next couple of weeks.
GREAT service!!!

Looks like a nice app. In the little time I've had to try it out, the biggest problem I see right off the bat is that I have variants for my products. I did a test and added 3 different variants out of 4 offered on one of my products, to my wish list.
All just showed the correct product, but with the default price on the wishlist. The default price that shows was not one of the variants I chose. So I have 3 items with the same price (default price) showing in my wishlist - None of them were correct..
So I have no idea which variant is which.
But I found out CAN tell by adding each to the cart. It does seem to load the correct different chosen variants.
Contacted support and they prompl

This is also the same case on the admin, you can view what item a visitor has chosen or saved but not which variant. It will always just show the default/1st listed variant of your product. So you have no idea which version or size the customer has added. The price shown will always be the default/1st variant. BUT I did find out if you clicked on it, it does appear to show the correct chosen variant.
So the price shown will most likely not be correct on the admin.
It should show the correct version on their wishlist

Also, I wish there was a way to have an auto email go to a customer after a set number of hours/days.

Overall a nice app. I will contact them and see if they can show the "actual" variant/cost of the item that is saved. If they can correct that, I'll definitely give more stars.

Madeinisrael

Good app. It'd be nice if I could match the design of my web store and if it did allow multiple lists per user.

Closet Access

Great app with good customer service! We definitely recommend having a wishlist, to keep your shoppers coming back.

We Shine Shop

Costumer service is very good, the app works fine, a bit slow when the page loading but overall good and free product! Very recommend!

Projectsocialt

The app is very clean, looks great, and is easy to install. Anusha was very patient and helped us customize a great deal of the app. I wish there were more options in the backend to customize the app myself, such as with verbiage and enabling a feature where customers have to sign in to an account in order to see their wishlist and not just as an option on a different tab. It would be great to have their email every time so we could directly email them their wishlist as a reminder.

Bentoandco

The basic Wishlist functionality has been a great tool for encouraging conversions on our site. However, upon trying to customize additional features such as the Wishlist Reminder E-mails, we ran into some technical bugs that significantly delayed our integration of the features. However, the support was very attentive and worked hard to resolve the issues in a timely manner.

Tudofitness

Really cool app! Helps a lot in making it look more professional and adds good value to the UE. Cheers!