Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

HINOYA Online Store

Location Japan

I've just installed this APP, and I didn't understand what I should do to show wishlist icons on the top page and collection pages. However, their support is just great. I asked how to solve my issues by e-mail, and they gave us proper solutions so quickly. Thank you very much. 英語のアプリなので最初は分かりずらい部分がありましたが、適切かつ迅速なサポートで問題があっという間に解決できました。ありがとうございます。

Web Global Sales

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

Genial trato y servicio! La aplicación es excelente.
Tenia varios problemas y me los han sabido solucionar en menos de un dia. Gracias!

the28throse

Location Australia

I really enjoy using this wishlist app to help improve my website. The customer service is impressive helping adjust every details that I asked for. I would recommend this app to anyone including the ones who are just starting their business.

Reborn Dolls by Sara

I LOVE this app! Aarti from Swym helped me when I had some trouble navigating the code, and my website is exactly what I envisioned now! I couldn't ask for a better experience!

Diamond Painting Shoppe

Excellent app and the support team is spot on. The service team is very helpful and quick to respond. This app does exactly what is intended to do. I would recommend for any eCommerce.

Oukside

Location Italy

HUUUGE and GREAT job, awesome support. The app does what it have to does without headache of code & co, and without "assault" from the developer asking to buying something else, even in the free plan.

DeCoco.eu

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Best Application, the support is fast and nicely help with everything work with application is quite easy and useful great work I highly recommend and worth every dollar I have given and will continue to work with them thank you.

Mizensir.ch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Application trés utile et un support technique ultra efficace, plus est impossible !
Une société sérieuse qui vous permet de personnaliser l'app selon vos besoins.

AA DANCE COSTUMES

Great App to provide your customers to save their favorites products and share them with their friends and family. The installation is a breeze and you can reach their support staff at all times. They will take care of you! Strongly recommended

Studio B

Location Ireland

I recently installed this app and had some issues coding it into my store, the team were super helpful and had it sorted straightaway for me so my customers can now enjoy using it. Thank you :)