Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited November 30, 2018

The app has been a great addition to our online store. The customisation is somewhat limited but the support team are excellent and have made all the changes that we requested - quickly and efficiently!
Would recommend the app for other online stores.

Sage and Clare
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 25, 2018

I've had some contact with the support team and they are very helpful. We haven't had the chance to road-test this app too much yet but the nice support asked for a review, so here goes. The headline is a little confusing "14-day free trial" but there is a FREE version with no deadline? I assume the 14-day'er is for the all-bells-and-whistles version. Looking ahead, I don't think this app deserves 5-stars. You see, I begrudge paying for a wish-list app in the first place - Shopify should include one. Then I ask myself whether the basic pay-version of this app is worth $9.99, a monthly fee equal to 1/3 the price of Shopify's monthly fee for their basic plan. I don't think it is...you get a lot of Shopify for $29.99. Wish-lists are a nice addition...I never use them personally (I just add to cart)...but shoppers like them so I can see the benefit. It would be interesting to experience a lot of wish-list use, then turn it off to see how sales are affected (maybe the developer can give some data?). I may have a different view after road-testing the app more extensively...

Vandiva
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 29, 2018

Thanks for the fast support fixing technical issues. It's great having the wishlist option for our customers. We had a few issues with gaining access to our Shopify to fix a few things, but it was easily sorted.

Rapture Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 28, 2018

Great and fast support! Thanks Prateek. We are on the free version and the app works well, if you need translation in a language different from english you will need to upgrade.

thankutom
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 9, 2018

Although we have not been using the app for very long we can say without a doubt that the customer service is very responsive when handling problems. Professional and timely. We definitely recommend the use of the app as it is extremely customizable even on the free version.

Tinklet Jewelry
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
August 28, 2018

fast and kind support - very helpful

Maj Joha
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 7, 2018

Amazing app with good documentation on customisation.

Wiva Riders
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 6, 2018

Great looking app. Very efficient customer services and easy to deal with. Colour of the heart icon in the header needed to be changed and the placement on the product page.

Shoeandme
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 1, 2018

Great app, works great on my website, and I have received excellent customer support! The only thing is they require you to upgrade to use several of the features. :-(

Starving Jewelers
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 1, 2018

I downloaded the app few days ago and I loved it! Very efficient because customers can save to their wishlist and come back later to buy the items they chose. The customer support team is very responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Twist And Shake