Pure Hearts International
Probably the LAST update: I don't know how they did it because I didn't give them access to my liquid code, but they managed to raise the app's icon on the LEFT side so that it's clearly visible above another app that I have there.
I still am of the view that, for their sake and the sake of their customer's, that the programmer SHOULD add AT THE VERY LEAST a MIDDLE left and a MIDDLE right placement option, and so I am raising the stars from 1 to 4. If they can add the MIDDLE options, I'll raise it finally to 5. Support was essentially perfect, couldn't ask for much more.
This update above the asterisks ***** below is written a few days after the original review below. The EFFORT of support is very good, one of the best efforts I've seen thus far with Shopify apps. But I'm a RESULTS-oriented guy and don't improve reviews on the basis of effort, only results.
The condition of the app is still in the exact some condition as before, unworkable almost at my site. Only in the bottom left does it appear, and even there, just barely, and in a way that greatly reduces its functionality/appeal. This isn't the fault of support, it's the fault of the programmer, so support can't do anything about it until the programmer steps in first.
When you have a site like ours that is somewhat developed and already has a number of apps in place, this app is going to be a problem. Our announcement bar apparently covers up the UPPER LEFT and UPPER RIGHT displays (or what I think they simply call LEFT and RIGHT). Our FAQs and Facebook Messenger Chat app covers up the bottom right display. And our Contact Us for Support app mostly covers up the lower left display.
I suggest the programmer, at the very LEAST, create a MIDDLE LEFT and a MIDDLE RIGHT display option. Until then, there's nothing that the greatest support in the world can do to fix this particular situation (which might be yours too if you have a few apps installed and appearing at your site) and my review rating of 1-star remains.
Despite app saying that it is enabled and should be appearing at my website, it's not appearing, despite the fact I've tried left, right, bottom left, bottom right, etc. I did save the settings, of course. No dice (yet).
If support will contact me and help get this fixed, I'll review/up the stars appropriately in the future.