Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

move me.

Location Japan

Great app and Great customer service!
The management screen is very easy to use.
We wanted use Japanese language and reached out to the customer service. They made the changes for us very quick. Thank you!

The Self-Care Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app works great - easy to install and set up. The support was fantastic. I emailed and got a response + the solution was already completed FOR ME within minutes. Thanks!

Bajoux

Location Austria

I really enjoy using Wishlist Plus in my store. Wishlist Plus offered me a free call to show me how to use the app and helping me to navigate it. This is something that I think other app should learn from Wishlist Plus. I highly recommend this app.

BACKYARD

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Großartige App. Die Integration in unser Theme sieht top aus. Einige wenige Anpassungen wurde vom Support-Team umgehend erledigt. Die Umsetzung und das Ergebnis erhalten von uns 5 Sterne!!
Externe Anbindung an Apps wie z.B. Klaviyo ist ebenfalls möglich. Absolut empfehlenswert!!

Dinvintageshop

Location Denmark

Really helpfull in the support and the app is well performing.
I will recommend Wishlist plus to all other shopify store owners.

kcohouse

Excellent customer service! Excellent wishlist app with great support and fast response.
Very user friendly and brilliantly created!

Due West

We switched over to Wishlist Plus from another similar app and have been very impressed with the system and the improved customer retention. The automatic price drop and low stock notifications are great for customers to be reminded of purchases, and their support team has been really helpful in getting us fully set up and integrated over from our previous app

Essentials

Location Greece

The best app of its kind. If you want to implement wishlist on your store. With a budget or not. This app is for you.

© vierglueck.de

Location Germany

We are not yet live, so I can't share actual experience in the usage and benefits of the app but the support team was extremely helpful in getting everything setup - quick and very professional!

Fine bed linens from Italy

Location Italy

Excellent app and good support service for those without technical skills. It is often difficult to put a link on the product page where you want it