Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Homeschool Style Co.

Disappointed with this app. The free option is great, but once you go over the limit it immediately disables on your shop, so even people who made wishlists in the past can not access them anymore. It would be nice if it would allow the wishlists to remain able to be seen. I have not made revenue with the app in the couple of days I have had it; however it is already disabled on my shop so I don't necessarily want to pay to upgrade yet (and probably won't).

magnumtattoosupplies

Changing my original review from a 5 star to a 2 star. It wasn't made clear that with the free version it's actually only a 100 review limit per store, not per customer, it was very misleading, and not much use at all.

Before I realised this, I'd spent loads of time working with Wishlist+ trying to customise the 'Add to Favourites' button, but wouldn't have bothered wasting my time if I'd have been informed that the App apparently gets disabled once the quota is reached and you don't upgrade to a paid for plan.

The customer service team have been friendly and helpful, but the breakdown of the prices is really not clear. Really disappointing.

The Wrap Life

I dont understand all the great reviews for this app. It lacks very basic customization capabilities. I can't edit the copy in my pop ups without writing the developers. I can't connect my Klaviyo without sending API info to the app's developers. I cant preview the emails my customers will see. These are very basic things that should be possible in an app without having to write a support ticket and wait for a developer.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your candid review, we appreciate hearing from you. Our teamis constantly working on adding features to the app and is shipping new capabilities virtually every week and that includes customization capabilities to help store admins manage the Wishlist module without having to talk to us. That said, the varied set of capabilities and UI customization the app supports make it challenging to expose all of those interfaces via the Dashboard while yet keeping the user experience simple and intuitive. We prioritize features based on customer feedback and both the features you requested - the ability to edit copy for the Wishlist UI and the ability to manage your Klaviyo config in self-serve fashion are on our product roadmap and should get addressed in the near future. We'll be sure to get back in touch and update you once this is addressed.

Ddlgworld

It's okay but not great, you can only share the wishlist by e-mail meaning there's no way customers can provide an easy to access link on their social medias etc. This is the main way in which wishlists are used in 2018. But support is helpful & the wishlist does seamlessly work in my shop