Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Joana Mota Capitão Jewellery

So far, Wishlist Plus is working wonderfully! (I wish there were some more things working on the free plan, tho)

Flair by MR

I wish the customizations were easier and less based on coding, but the support is very quick and really helpful. Also, they have videos explaining every bit!

ALOHAS

This app helps building a wishlist in a easy way. Can give problems with very customized themes but the support replies are really fast and helpful

Othersea Bikini

I just added that app to my store ! Excited to see if the clients love this :) I had some difficulties to set up the buttons for this app on the store, but I asked for helps and couple of hours later, their team had done all the job :) Thank you for the fast and nice services

Fabrications Ottawa

Great support! I had problems moving the icon and the support helped me immediately. I am very impressed. Four stars only at this point only because I haven't seen customer interaction yet, but I'm sure it'll be positive!

Honey Bee Stamps

We had a few hiccups to start but only because we had to transfer data from one wish list app over to Swym. However - now that we are set up and everything is running, we are very happy with this app! It's quite easy to get it set up and running, and it seems to be working great!

Outlaw JewelZ

I just downloaded the app but I love the features that it brings to my website for my customers! They are loving it.

SOCO foods Co.,Ltd

お気に入りボタンを無料で追加、カスタマイズが可能です。ボタンを追加すると、お客様が商品を見たり、購入に繋がりやすくなります。
ボタンの変更がすぐに反映されなかったのが気になりましたが、それもカスタマーサポートに相談したらすぐに直して下さいました。

APM Monaco

We had a little issue to integrate and the guys have been massively fast to reply and fix. Really good!

Future Harvest

Had some issues / bugs with installing the app. Support was very helpful and even phoned me to make sure I got it installed correctly. Everything is working smoothly now and we'll see how it goes! Thanks

June 11, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry to hear that you had a difficult time installing our application and reaching out to us. Usually, the initial setup wouldn't take much time and the app should get installed automatically once the basic configurations are selected.

We have done a quick review of our app settings on your store and have ensured that the basic functionalities are working as expected now. We have also dropped a note to you with our observations and best practices to ensure the app is completely optimized in your store. We see that you were able to reach out to the support team a while ago and we have responded to your questions over a support ticket as well. In case if you would need any further assistance, please feel free to write back on the same email thread or write to us at support@swymcorp.com and we would be more than happy to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8