Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend 30-50% more

Routine Baseball

What a great app! It's just what we needed and some. With the customized folders that allow customers to make various lists within their account, adds some great marketing fun!

zagana-ph

It is Easy to use, easily customizable, the customer support and service of this app is so helpful. Quick response.

dtr New Zealand

This app was very easy to install and configure. I needed to alter something in the Wishlist popup itself, and after contacting the Support Team I received the fix within approximately an hour. Great customer service. Would recommend.

Daisy Street

Good customer service, works as you expected. They even offered to help me out with the coding even before we paid for anything.

Find me a dress

this is a great app, I used the free trail and it gave me what I want. I wish to have more customizing option in the free trail in the future

The Fuzzy Thread

During setup, I ran into a few minor issues (not to any fault of the developers) that required assistance in editing my store code. (My default background is black, so the standard color icons didn't show up) The customer service team was quick to correct my issues and even provided me with the added code. The app seems to integrate seamlessly into my current store setup, and I look forward to testing it out.

Gardenia Jewelry

Wishlist Plus was very easy to implement. I've had it for only a week or so, so it's tough to give feedback on the app itself. But, the customer service team was responsive in helping me fix any issues I had which is a big plus for me. There are plenty of app developers that are not responsive or helpful - I'm happy with this one!

ShopiTreat

This app is very useful for only store business. This will helps your online store for marketing strategy. Thanks

DOLLY by Le Petit Tom ®

Added this app and is running. Needed some assistance and was arranged super quick and friendly. Looking forward to seeing the app inaction and hope many customers will use it

Skin Treats Beauty

Added this to my store with the help of support. Customization was complete within a few hours and looks beautiful. So far so good and I'm very happy with it.

Previous 1 3 4 5