Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Help your customers pick up where they left off

ShopiTreat

This app is very useful for only store business. This will helps your online store for marketing strategy. Thanks

DOLLY by Le Petit Tom ®

Added this app and is running. Needed some assistance and was arranged super quick and friendly. Looking forward to seeing the app inaction and hope many customers will use it

Skin Treats Beauty

Added this to my store with the help of support. Customization was complete within a few hours and looks beautiful. So far so good and I'm very happy with it.

Sage and Clare

The app has been a great addition to our online store. The customisation is somewhat limited but the support team are excellent and have made all the changes that we requested - quickly and efficiently!
Would recommend the app for other online stores.

Vandiva

I've had some contact with the support team and they are very helpful. We haven't had the chance to road-test this app too much yet but the nice support asked for a review, so here goes. The headline is a little confusing "14-day free trial" but there is a FREE version with no deadline? I assume the 14-day'er is for the all-bells-and-whistles version. Looking ahead, I don't think this app deserves 5-stars. You see, I begrudge paying for a wish-list app in the first place - Shopify should include one. Then I ask myself whether the basic pay-version of this app is worth $9.99, a monthly fee equal to 1/3 the price of Shopify's monthly fee for their basic plan. I don't think it is...you get a lot of Shopify for $29.99. Wish-lists are a nice addition...I never use them personally (I just add to cart)...but shoppers like them so I can see the benefit. It would be interesting to experience a lot of wish-list use, then turn it off to see how sales are affected (maybe the developer can give some data?). I may have a different view after road-testing the app more extensively...

Rapture Boutique

Thanks for the fast support fixing technical issues. It's great having the wishlist option for our customers. We had a few issues with gaining access to our Shopify to fix a few things, but it was easily sorted.

thankutom

Great and fast support! Thanks Prateek. We are on the free version and the app works well, if you need translation in a language different from english you will need to upgrade.

Tinklet Jewelry

Although we have not been using the app for very long we can say without a doubt that the customer service is very responsive when handling problems. Professional and timely. We definitely recommend the use of the app as it is extremely customizable even on the free version.

Maj Joha

fast and kind support - very helpful

Wiva Riders

Amazing app with good documentation on customisation.

Previous 1 3 4