Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

KoGaTec Online-Shop

I installed this App today and technicaly and functunaly it worked perfekt. Also the quick support by Thirumagal, to adapt German language worked in less than 2 hours. To make it a 5***** I from observe, how it helps to reduce left carts and increase visitor happyness.

TheDanishPlannerShop

I'm new to Shopify and coding, and I had some trouble getting it to work properly. But the customer support was very helpful and made sure that everything works as expected.

Real Designer Deals

I've only just started to explore this app and found that, although I couldn't change the back-end directly, the customer service responded rapidly to my request to do so. So far so good. :-)

Aspiga

Very helpful! Gopinath always helps with any bug fixes and developer issues we have. Definitely recommend.

ENKAYO Cosmetics

So far, so good! I had an issue with the placement which was solved so quickly by Neeraj! I've only given 4 stars as my site is yet to launch so I'm yet to see how my customers will find using Wishlist but at present, for me, I am very happy! Thanks all!

Royal RepubliQ

Support team are very responsive and willing to help with setup and customisation. The app is both easy to install and has a nice feature set.

DEV NALATA DEV

We're using this app on our client's site to create a favourite products list for users. When we ran into issues or needed to change something, the dev team was quick to respond and helpful.

nailbasics-ca

I've had a few little glitches here and there, but the support staff is amazing and really quick to respond. I find the plans a little more expensive than some of the options out there, but all-in-all we're happy with this app.

Sveta Milano

I've just downloaded this app and had some issues regarding css/html. I immediately contacted their customer service and they replied and solved everything super quickly (even if I started with a free plan!). So if you face some problems once downloaded this app don't worry, everything will perform perfectly!

Wolf's Geek Boutique

I am only taking the basic option to start and I am already impressed. There was an issue with getting the app to work on my store and after a couple of emails they manually fixed the code and I was sorted. Great service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6