Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

ROOKIE

Location Germany

The support was great and very helpful and with their help we could use the wishlist was we wanted to. However, it would have been great to also be able to have specific settings within the app (e.g. Language changers) that we could automatically apply, instead of having to contact the support.

Aruba Aloe

I installed the app a few days ago, but it was easy to install, and the customer service was outstanding. They helped me out with the installation and some customizations right away! Everything seems to be working very well.

Belletica

Location Spain

Dispongo de la opción gratuita y muy bien. Tuve problemas para configurarlo y para que la apariencia se asemejara al tema de mi web y los de soporte me lo hicieron todo.

The Secret of Style

Location France

I had to purchase the paid version in order to have the customization I wanted and I wasn’t able to do it all by myself, but the Support team is very professional and helpful.
Don’t have too much experience yet with the app, but for the moment I’m happy about this investment.

Strand Tea Company

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

After another shopify upgrade the wish list feature stopped working - along with a few other things like our font settings. Contacted swim and the tech helped to figure things out and now it's working.

ChinaHobbyLine

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Have some issues and bugs at first and the support team was helpful and fixed them in time. Wish they can allow customer to edit the email template for free.

Boho Magic Jewelry

Wishlist Plus is an excellent wishlist app. We have used it for a few months now. Great support, they help with whatever is needed.

SKIN FIRST®

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has lots of features but needs a bit of customization, this is the only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5. The team at Swym has been very helpful and quickly supported us with all the requests.

Joana Mota Capitão Jewellery

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 month

So far, Wishlist Plus is working wonderfully! (I wish there were some more things working on the free plan, tho)

Flair by MR

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I wish the customizations were easier and less based on coding, but the support is very quick and really helpful. Also, they have videos explaining every bit!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9