Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

The Lord Of The Magic

good enough, I'll check better later. Thank you for suppport. I had some issue that was was fast resolved, thank you.

Enamour Couture

I used this app to add wishlist buttons to my store.
I liked that I was able to add custom colours to fit within my website theme. So far, so good.

The Design Buzz

Great app and responsive customer service! Its a a fantastic app so far. Keep in mind ive only just added it to our website but so far so good.

21dayvegan

This app is helpful for customers to keep their wishlist whether logged in or not. Just want to request details on how this app can be customized based on our current theme's look and feel. But in total, this app is good! Thanks!

Fairbow

The app gives as it promises. I am happy with the speed the support team helps. The app works well in our theme and looks good.

ニシナらくらく店舗受取サービス

It's great because when I contact you by email, I get a reply very quickly. Even if you don't understand something, you will get an answer immediately, which is very helpful.

Eyefood Factory France

It is quiet difficult to find the good app for your Wishlist : so many ! I am developing websites for many clients and decide to stick to that one from now. I like it is integrated with other apps, and the way the list is displayed. Much better than other , with direct access to payment page or to variants/description. The fact that the Wishlist is connected to an address email is also a plus as clients do not have to create an account to access their list on all their devices. It is does the job, and the entry level plan gives you everything for an affordable price. I personally found the other plans tway too expensive for the benefits but it probably answers needs of large stores (...). I like the availability of the support and you will need them as most of the integration and translation job has to be handle by them. Be aware of that. It can seem annoying but in fact they can do more than if it was 'tab option' in the app. They are really good at integrated the app the way you want. At least they acknowledge the fact you need them so do no hesitate to contact them. For example I asked them to add a feature so people can add or remove from their list by clicking the add button instead of having to go to the list and press remove. Was done in 24h. Oh ! Before I forget, a feature I really like is that the app keep track of how many times the products has been added in a list. It is display next to the button ‘add to favorite’ on each products page and it is adding life on your website. Cool feature.

Adventure Emporium

App barely functioned, which is not a huge issue; Plenty alternatives out there. The issue is that this app left an abundance of its code throughout many files when uninstalled, causing unnecessary files to load, formatting issues, etc. The app developers sent a guide to remove the code. I'm updating review to show that they provide satisfactory customer service, despite the issues with the app.

October 3, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review and I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. With regards to removing the app, we lose access to removing out code the moment you uninstall the app and that prevents us from cleaning up all our files - am sorry about that but it is unfortunately a limitation that we can't do much about. We've documented the steps to remove any remnants in this detailed blog post(https://swym.it/how-do-i-clean-up-my-store-after-i-uninstall-wishlist-plus/) but our support team will help you with the removal as well if you like.

Aphrodite Image

The app is so great,so far no problems.Just wish that after you go over your quote they still allow customers to see their wishlist items... please try to upgrade it! I had a bit of trouble integrating the heart icon to show on mobile devices, but after contacting the support team they helped me fix it, They are so patient and very polite... LOVE LOVE LOVE, totally worth it.

BellaRosaMexico

Very impressed, beautiful app to use, and support team is awesome! Look forward to see it is action on my site!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7