Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Sveta Milano

I've just downloaded this app and had some issues regarding css/html. I immediately contacted their customer service and they replied and solved everything super quickly (even if I started with a free plan!). So if you face some problems once downloaded this app don't worry, everything will perform perfectly!

Wolf's Geek Boutique

I am only taking the basic option to start and I am already impressed. There was an issue with getting the app to work on my store and after a couple of emails they manually fixed the code and I was sorted. Great service.

Victor De Rossa

Very good app and very nice support. They are quick to respond and as quick to do customization regarding your request. If you got problems in setting it up or positioning it on your website they'll help you with it. 5 stars in those regards. Only thing that makes this app not 5 stars for me is, that it does not support multi language and multi currency features. Based on the supports response on that matter, this must be customized by external developers as of now. Though, he said that they're working on those two features. If these functions become standard, then its easily 5 stars to me.

Greenstreet-Vintage

Great app and great individual service.
This team is showing a great support performance.
They did some programming to optimize the look of the wishlist and added some features that were important to me.

Gorgeous job over all

Routine Baseball

What a great app! It's just what we needed and some. With the customized folders that allow customers to make various lists within their account, adds some great marketing fun!

zagana-ph

It is Easy to use, easily customizable, the customer support and service of this app is so helpful. Quick response.

dtr New Zealand

This app was very easy to install and configure. I needed to alter something in the Wishlist popup itself, and after contacting the Support Team I received the fix within approximately an hour. Great customer service. Would recommend.

Daisy Street

Good customer service, works as you expected. They even offered to help me out with the coding even before we paid for anything.

Find me a dress

this is a great app, I used the free trail and it gave me what I want. I wish to have more customizing option in the free trail in the future

The Fuzzy Thread

During setup, I ran into a few minor issues (not to any fault of the developers) that required assistance in editing my store code. (My default background is black, so the standard color icons didn't show up) The customer service team was quick to correct my issues and even provided me with the added code. The app seems to integrate seamlessly into my current store setup, and I look forward to testing it out.

Previous 1 3 4 5