Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Help your customers pick up where they left off

Lilyanna

Well designed and useful app. Support was helpful as well. Had issues editing the code but was resolved by the next day. Definitely recommend!

Lyvando

Quick to install and easy to use. We had a little problem with overlapping and customer support helped fix the problem instantly. Many thanks.

ColdCuts // HotWax

Very useful app and brilliant support. Helped with customisations to our app and have been very helpful when we've run into problems.

Icon living

We used this app to make our site more of a customer-focused store which helps raise our brand credibility in the market. very helpful and recommended.

tinyfeats

Great app and great customer service. I recently updated my theme and the Wishlist+ app wasn't showing up anymore, I contacted customer service and they had it fixed in less than 24 hours. Very happy

JMAGS.CO

The customer service is the best you can get. They go way far to help their customers even if they are on free basic plan. You would not be disappointed on the customer experience part. Thank you team. :)

Thred Therapy Boutique

So far, this app has proven to be quite the asset to my website AND the customer service is fast, effective, and kind (even on a Sunday). 5 Stars for sure!!!

Dream Ready

amazing customer service, the technical team help me setup the wish list icon on all my clothing and on desktop and mobile version. i would recommend 100%

washo-store

It is a reliable app that gives careful and quick support.
The introduction itself is simple and easy to understand, and the quality of the app is high, so I am very satisfied.

Ever New Clothing US

Cool app, prompt support. The CS team reach out quickly and very helpful. May upgrade to pro version then.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85