Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

84Gem

Love the app. Especially around the holidays when people are creating wishlists to send to their family & friends. Great customer service and quick response. Would definitly recommend!

Maison Presets

Awesome app and great support!!!!!! Every time I have an issue they are so quick responsive and professional !

OTTODISANPIETRO

Great customer service and very useful app!!! I recommend it for sure to anyone looking for a wishlist app. The customer service helps you a lot.

Pop's Drapery Rod Shop LLC

My online channel is geared for B2B transactions to trade partners. I needed a way for customers to be able to review items, save them to project specific folder, and when ready, return to the website and complete the purchase. The Wishlist Plus Team were very responsive and helped me update the verbiage from My Wishlist to My Projects. Customer Service was quick to respond and made sure to follow up to ensure everytihng was configured and working as expected.

LINE FRIENDS INC

We have recently installed this app and have worked closely with it's support team to get it customized to our site. The support was quick and happy to extend their work in order to capture our requirements. Great app! Highly recommended!

Lola Dré

Easy to set up and does the job very well. I created a custom wishlist page and I needed some assistance, the support was quick and to the point. Great app!

Rachel Comey

We have recently installed this app and have worked closely with it's support team to get it customized to our site. They have been extremely responsive and helpful with every request. If they were able to do it, they happily made the changes or walked me through what we needed to do to make the changes we wanted. I cannot recommend their team enough. I have found other apps to be limiting in their customization and response from their support team, but this app has met every request with a solution that worked for us.

Safari Direct Japan (Ichiro Inc.)

他のアプリとの連携が取れず相談させていただきました。
カスタマイズ相談のレスポンスが早く大変助かりました。
干渉を避けるためのコードも提供くださりスムーズに実装可能でした。
柔軟性の高い素晴らしいアプリだと思います。

EDGE of EMBER

Used this app as our intro to wishlist on the website, functions well & helpful CS! Just bear in mind you will need developers to customise how you'd like it to look.

Lindsay Letters®

Customer service was very responsive and helpful! We had some issues getting things set up the way we want them, due to the complexity of our products, and the team was able to provide a solution.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 135 136