Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

to blossom

Location Japan

We are using this app for customers' convenient with marketing information.
The vendor is kind to support us until it goes well.

JOM SPORT

Location Malaysia

I used this app to make my customer enjoy their shopping with us as it really help my customer to save their time instead of search again the product which they interested. The customer service is excellent and really helpful and patience to solve all my issues.

Soap and More

This is a great app to allow our customers to keep their wish list for future purchases. We have recently had an issue where MS Edge browser was not showing the button. Support was quick to advise and to fix. Great App!

Campus&Co Kaitaia

Location New Zealand

App does exactly what I need it to do, and they provide excellent and efficient help wherever needed. Highly recommend

Saddle & Canter

Location New Zealand

Great support thank you Shreya! We appreciate your swift help and great attitude, it makes all the difference.

insoshop

ARRTI IS THE BEST AND THE SMARTEST HELPER EVER. IM SO GLAD I REACH OUT FOR HELP. THANK YOU AARTI AGAIN

CHAI

Location Hong Kong SAR

Thank you for the continuous support for helping with customizing the app to match my website format. The process took some time but I'm very satisfied with it. Nice app!

CaptCan Comics Inc

Not only is Swym's wishlist an amazing and beloved feature on our website and app, but their customer service is top notch. They are fast, friendly, and make sure to explain matters so that you fully understand. When another app caused interference with the Wishlist and the developers struggled for 1 week to fix it, we reached out to Swym who gracefully took over and arranged a video call to walk the developers through the steps to fixing their app! They took amazing care of us and we couldn't be happier!

ROYAL CODES

I really like the layout of the app. very clean. and they were quick to help with customization requests -- love the app so far :)

Ducks and Daffs

I have not used the app yet so cannot talk about it from a user perspective. I have however set up the app in my store www.ducksanddaffs.co.uk and it does exactly what I was looking for. It is themed nicely and can be tucked up out the way so customers can see it without it interfering with their shopping. I needed a little assistance from the support team as I had a couple of questions, they were really responsive and helped me without question. So thank you! I look forward to using the app in the future. xx

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 147 148