Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

fiftyflowers.com

Very powerful wishlist app. Provides an extensive API reference and examples for customizing its features. The customer support is amazing,

Eighty Seven

So far, so good. The app is working great and the customer service has been fantastic and very helpful.

The Fab Lab Life

The app is great and easy to use! they have an awesome customer support team, I would definitely recommend the app to anyone getting started with Shopify.

Sand Dollar Dubai

A flexible app that does exactly what we want but what really shines is their support. Gopinath and his team are first class!

Modefa

We like the app so far, and the customer service has been great! They helped us in working out some minor issues with the installation.

Loja WeMystic

Really helpful on setting up the plugin. All the changes requested were made quickly. The plugin is very useful and delivers what we expected.

Feel Good Vinyl

Just install it. Support team is perfect. App well integrate on the store and mobile version. Customers start to wishlist. I recommend for large inventory store.

Revival

Easy to install & customize . Support was very responsive & willing to help. Using free plan at the moment but looking to upgrade soon. Very useful for both us (the retailer) and our customers!

Hold Brighton

This app comes fresh out the box with many different features. It was easy to set up and the support was very good, quick responses and available at unsociable hours. I was able to customise the app features to fall in line with my store to make my branding consistent.

Original Mattress Company Australia

Great product has saved us so much time and the staff are very helpful if you get stuck with anything they are there to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 126 127