Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend 30-50% more

Dutch Nowadays

It's an app that every great store should use. I needed some help at the beginning and the support team was so fast. Thank you!

The Urban Elephants

The app meets our expectations. Easy to set up. The support team responded very fast. They helped us to fix the problem very quickly.

naturebaby.dk

Customer service is very helpful, it contains the features you want from a wish list and the design is beautiful. I love it!

Ring Concierge

Customers love using this and the app is easy to instal. Customer service is great when I have questions.

Srilada

Perfect app !! Support is so nice they helped me with the setup in no matter of time in just one days i got my whishlist perfectly set up thanks again :))

THAI VAPE SHOP

Been using this app for years now, got a few problems but they always give a great support. Thank you!!

Fini Shoes

App Developers were so helping in integrating the app on my website. I will recommend this app as it helps increase sale. 5 star

Kate & Mimi

Great functionality in the free version and responsive customer service! Minor code modifications are needed, but customer service assists quickly.

Pace Candy

Amasing feature really helped me keep track of my customere wish list. And the customer support is incredible less than a minute and they had me all setup!

EUROMODA

Amazing and great service on point. The customer support service was attentive and resolved the issue very quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97