Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

vitamina-dev

Great customer service! The replied right away and help me with a question I had. I would recommend this app for anybody looking for a simple to set up, yet powerful Wishlist.

Allsport Ltd

Great app to have. Very helpful customer service Ready to help. Highly recommended..................

Granarolo

Very useful and good made app! Great customer support, they support you with all your needs quickly.

Silver Street Jewellers

This app has been great for increasing customer engagement! The developers have been very helpful with any questions that have arisen, and helped me with placement of icons when I was at a loss. We also appreciate the data provided on what our customers are loving on our website. Great app all around!

allthingsprettyshop

The app is very easy to use and install. We like the different options to display the wishlist icon. It is perfect for our requirements! More so, the developer is very helpful and proactive in answering questions. GREAT APP!!! Will recommend it to everyone.

ILTEX Apparel

Great customer service! Really helpful app, would definitely recommend it! You need a wish-list option for your customers.

StudiobyJen

The app is ok so far, customizing it was a little bit difficult to get the right size and color etc. Although the supportteam is very helpful and fast. Great!

MarkerPOP

The team work very hard to make sure that all of my requests are done accordingly. I really appreciate that very much. So far so good with the app and customer service, thank you!

Hampton Ivy

I had a customer tell me they would like the option to save items for later on my website. So, I looked into apps that offer that and saw the good reviews for Wishlist Plus and loved how easy it looked to use and how it shows up on shops. I downloaded it, but couldn’t figure out how to get the coding to work with my header. My themes coding didn’t work with it, so I reached out to Wishlist Plus’s support for help. They were very quick with getting back to me and ended up setting up my header just how I wanted. Their support and UI is fantastic. I highly recommend them!

Nouvelle Fashions

The app works wonderfully and what I really liked about the developers there is that they worked quickly to properly integrate the app with my store. I’m loving this app so far. If you’re looking for a Wishlist App, look no further.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112