Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Help your customers pick up where they left off

RIGHTLAND

Still using the free plan - however very happy with it so far - it seems our customers as well. I like that customers can use it cross device without having to log in. The support team is super responsive and always there to help, they customised a whole bunch of things for me, thumbs up!!

PHRASEGIFT

The app is great, easy to install, and easy to use. Necessary for any site. The support service is very humane, reliable and professional. I have never encountered such a great service before. Highly recommend! Thanks to Gopinath!!!

Funky Gifts NZ

Amazing app, we had a basic app and needed something more professional and this app is definitely that - perfect customer service, highly recommended.

Life's a Beach

Great app, meet my expectations I would give 10 ⭐️ for this app and the team is great fast response and good customer service.. very recommended

BLANC LOVE

It's exactly the wishlist app I was looking for and the team was really helpful and quick. I definitely plan to use this for a long time.

www.indieandharper.com

Absolutely love this app, its capabilities and the support from the SWYM team. No request is too big or small!

Dies R Us

I love this app. The developer is super helpful and has been helping me over and over again making sure the app looks and works as I want it to.

The Fore

Wishlist plus helped better our system in serving our customers. + Customer service is very efficient and fast.

Edward & Eve

A great little app that is free. I had a small issue which was fixed immediately by the developer. I would highly recommend.

North & Main Clothing Company

We love this app! The developers are eager and happy to help customize your needs. Very quick turn around response. We also love the stats, email addresses we gather from Wishlist so as to better fulfill our customers needs. Wishlist also helps our customers remember to buy our products when life distracts them, they can easily come back! Thank you Swym!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81