Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

CULTURE 28

Location Netherlands

I had some issues on my product page regarding the add to wishlist button.
The service is amazing! Thank you for the help Raahil.

Wolf & Moon

Amazing support - I wanted a bunch of tweaks made to the layout and they were very accommodating. App seems to work well. I looked at many different wishlist apps and felt this was the best layout etc.

OyeBRO

Location India

This app is just amazing. I just added wishlist Plus to my clothing store and it have a ready-made features needed for the same. I need assistance regarding some changes and team assisted me quickly. Excellent!

Clearhalo

Great - Helped me integrate and make various changes as needed. Took some time, I am happy with the end out come.

inwohn.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great pleasure to work with the support team, thank you very much for your service. The possibilities in this app are very great.

Big & Little Dogs ®

Location Australia

We have just started using Wishlist Plus. Installation required some coding for our website, however, the team were quick and efficient to reply to emails and organise the installation. We highly recommend Wishlist Plus for your wishlist app.

BookStation

Location India

Very easy to install and looks amazing when integrated. Functionality wise it is extremely easy to use for the end user. Thank you wishlist plus.

Omnēque

This app is easy to use and provide many functionalities. Customer support was also excellent . Worth to use !

Rudder USA

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is super easy to use and integrates into your Shopify store right away! I messaged customer support and they got back to me within a few hours with super helpful and friendly customer service.

Remjack LLC

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I used this app and found very helpful. Working smoothly without any technical problem. I recommend this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 154 155