Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Cycology Clothing AUS

We just started our trial of Wishlist and needed support to get the set up right on desktop and mobile. The developers at Swyn have been very helpful in this regard and have implemented what we required with no development required on our side.
We have not yet been able to assess the effectiveness of the app but in terms of implementation ease and support, a definite 5 star performance.

NPX Fasteners Pty Ltd as trustee for Petrichor Collective Trust

This wishlist app works really well for us. Had some little technical issues integrating into our theme properly, but customer support was fabulous and Anshu sorted us out very quickly.

ABCD.SE

Excellent response time and very helpful. They customized the look for my site. I am very happy with it.

Infyssal

The app was easy and quick to install and customize. Their support team was quick to respond and fix a minor issue with the wishlist display.

Babys Passion

Phenomenal Customer Support. Sonali patiently resolve my issues skillfully. The App can be adaptated to use it for a specific purpose you want to use it for which is an excellent feature. Glad this app exists. Excellent App & Excellent Customer Support.

Eco Fashion Labels

I used this app for our store and satisfied with the options. its compatible for mobile version also. thanks

CushionDept.com

Anshu was great in helping me refine this app to my store. Would definitely recommend if you're theme doesn't include a wishlist.

Reign Jewelry and Accessories

Easy to setup. Great app to have for a basic wishlist option for your customers or browsing guests..

iconografi

Easy to set up and use - and support responded in a timely manner, able to assist with my questions!

Flavoo

Customer service is excellent! I had a few issues implementing the app with my theme, but they fixed it right away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 130 131