Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend 30-50% more

I'M BADDY

The wishlist app works very well! The customer support is just awesome! Gopinath helped us quickly and took the time to solve literally every problem.
Totally recommend this app!

Style & Suit

Absolutely fantastic and works brilliantly with my store. I had a problem with the launch point aligning on the header bar and Neeraj was kind enough to fix the issue for me. Now, the launch point not only looks as though it was part of the theme, but it also now behaves like all the other buttons when the cursor hovers over them.

Guilty Socks

Works very well with plenty of options to configure on your website and have it customizable. I was also having a problem due to a new theme, which they promptly fixed. Recommended.

PinkyPromise Shop

Great app even on the Free Plan.I recommend it. I had some problems with the placement on the header bar but the email support helped me.

Bevs Cross Crafts

Wish list is the best program we use on our web site and their service is Brilliant.

Unwindwear

I love this app. Wishlist gives my store that extra added professional touch that customers enjoy. The support team was also amazing in helping me get the app installed correctly. They were also quick with responses. This is the best wishlist app.

Shopgirls

Great app, it works very well and it has a nice and easy set up! Also, the user support team is very responsive and quick!

The Cross Stitch Studio

They were quick to answer my questions with clear instructions. The app is easy to install and our customers love using it.

Francfranc Europe

Great work, great support.
I recommend this app to all websites around looking to add some cool tools.
The support is particularly helpful. You may need some tweak to make it work with your other apps and Wishlist Plus will help you for sure !

Cielomar Jewelry

I love giving my customers the ability to create their wishlist and send it to their love ones. The app works seamlessly with my Shopify theme and I received speedy and professional customer service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93