Best Wishlist App
Intuitive, full-featured wishlist module that doesn't require your users to log in to save favorites and is optimized for mobile users.
Bring Shoppers Back
Drive traffic and sales with personalized email and social campaigns based on wishlist activity. Send emails via your ESP.
Easily customized to match your brand. Leverage our powerful APIs and partner integrations to enable most any need.
About Wishlist Plus
Wishlist Plus users spend more
Enables customers to bookmark their favorite products and pick up where they left off when they return. And they spend a lot more! Wishlist Plus users’ conversion rates are higher and they spend more per purchase. Run personalized marketing campaigns out of the box via email, Facebook and Instagram based on wishlist activity.
Best wishlist app available
- Used by thousands of merchants.
- Easily sync user/wishlist activity across devices and make their history available to them on any of their devices.
- Shoppers can share their wishlist with friends and family, either through email or through social media like Facebook, Twitter and more.
- No login needed for your shoppers to add to wishlist.
- Show number of times a product is favorited as social proof of the popularity of the product.
- Send contextual emails such as ‘low in stock’ and ‘price dropped’ for favorited products to bring shoppers back to your site (PRO plan and above).
- Intelligent opt-in pop-up nudges shoppers to save their email address.
- Use it out of the box in 5 minutes, customizing the look and feel to seamlessly integrate with your Shopify theme.
- A long list of partner integrations makes a seamless implementation easy.
Bring shoppers back
- Target users with personalized email campaigns.
- Out-of-the-box Integration with email vendors like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, ReSci, Sailthru, Bronto, Dotmailer and others.
- Out-of-the-box Integration with social media sites like Facebook, Instagram among others.
- Out-of-the-box Integration with CRM tools like Salesforce, Zaius among others.
- Also, Integrates with 3rd party apps like Searchanize, Bold Commerce filters, BoostCommerce among others.
- ESP: Klaviyo, Bronto, dotdigital, Listrak, ReSci, MailChimp, Sailthru, SendGrid and more.
- CRM: Zaius, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Cordial and more on the way.
- Social: Facebook, Instagram
- Automation: Zapier, Shopify Flow, Klaviyo Flow
Insights and Analytics
- Smart dashboard providing you metrics and reports of the app activities on your Shopify store.
Need help to configure the app to match your Shopify store's look and style? Just email us and we'll be happy to help you out.
- Retention Science,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
or $12.50/month billed at $149.99 once per year
or $41.67/month billed at $499.99 once per year
or $83.33/month billed at $999.99 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Smallsteps.green Store 綠印生活坊
been using the free plan version. very fast respond when asked for help and solved my problem nicely.
very happy with the wishlist plus app. We have it on multiple shopify stores and it's functionality and ease of set up and use is great. Also really happy with the support team who was able to help us get all our sites dialed with any issued we ran into.
Don't install this. The app redirects to their website and has changed my link to my website in spite of I have already deleted from my apps. I Can't add the wishlist to my store and can't complete setup because the app seems to be broken.
Thank you for your review. We have designed our app codes to ensure that the functionalities of existing elements on your store are not altered in any way. Also, our app doesn't have a feature where it automatically updates a reference to an existing link to our website.
We can certainly help to check on what is causing the redirection. Our support team has already reached out to you over an email, to help to debug this further and to ensure that the app is set up correctly on your store. You can reply to our email or write to us at email@example.com - we would be more than happy to help you.