Best Wishlist App
Intuitive, full-featured wishlist module that doesn't require your users to log in to save favorites and is optimized for mobile users.
Bring Shoppers Back
Drive traffic and sales with personalized email and social campaigns based on wishlist activity. Send emails via your ESP.
Easily customized to match your brand. Leverage our powerful APIs and partner integrations to enable most any need.
About Wishlist Plus
Wishlist Plus users spend more
Enables customers to bookmark their favorite products and pick up where they left off when they return. And they spend a lot more! Wishlist Plus users’ conversion rates are higher and they spend more per purchase. Run personalized marketing campaigns out of the box via email, Facebook and Instagram based on wishlist activity.
Best wishlist app available
- Used by thousands of merchants.
- Easily sync user/wishlist activity across devices and make their history available to them on any of their devices.
- Shoppers can share their wishlist with friends and family, either through email or through social media like Facebook, Twitter and more.
- No login needed for your shoppers to add to wishlist.
- Show number of times a product is favorited as social proof of the popularity of the product.
- Send contextual emails such as ‘low in stock’ and ‘price dropped’ for favorited products to bring shoppers back to your site (PRO plan and above).
- View Individual user’s wishlist & add items to it as needed - particularly useful for stores having a multi-channel presence.
- Intelligent opt-in pop-up nudges shoppers to save their email address.
- Use it out of the box in 5 minutes, customizing the look and feel to seamlessly integrate with your Shopify theme.
- A long list of partner integrations makes a seamless implementation easy.
Bring shoppers back
- Target users with personalized email campaigns.
- Out-of-the-box Integration with email vendors like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, ReSci, Sailthru, Bronto, Dotmailer and others.
- Out-of-the-box Integration with social media sites like Facebook, Instagram among others.
- Out-of-the-box Integration with CRM tools like Salesforce, Zaius among others.
- Also, Integrates with 3rd party apps like Searchanize, Bold Commerce filters, BoostCommerce among others.
- ESP: Klaviyo, Bronto, dotdigital, Listrak, ReSci, MailChimp, Sailthru, SendGrid and more.
- CRM: Zaius, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Cordial and more on the way.
- Social: Facebook, Instagram
- Automation: Zapier, Shopify Flow, Klaviyo Flow
Insights and Analytics
- Smart dashboard providing you metrics and reports of the app activities on your Shopify store.
Need help to configure the app to match your Shopify store's look and style? Just email us and we'll be happy to help you out.
- Retention Science,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
Easy, code-free setup
Up to 100 wishlist items/mo
Share Wishlist via Email
or $12.50/month billed at $149.99 once per year
Free 30 Day trial
Up to 1000 wishlist items/mo
Share Wishlist via Social Media
Wishlist reminder emails
or $41.67/month billed at $499.99 once per year
Up to 10000 wishlist items/mo
Klaviyo, Mailchimp integration
Facebook Pixel Integration
Trending Wishlist Widget
or $83.33/month billed at $999.99 once per year
Up to 50000 wishlist items/mo
Customize Email Template
REST API access
More volume? CRM integration? Contact us
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1069 reviews
Most recent reviews
Tropic Isle Living
We have had this app for a couple weeks now and our customers are happy using it. Nisha who is a representative with the company actually did a Zoom call to make sure we were comfortable with the app and also gave tips to improve customer conversion without signing up for any of the paid plans which is pretty impressive.
Los Colores de la Tierra
Its simple and good. Seems to be a lot of features available that I am not sure how to use yet. Maybe in the future.
I recently installed the app and needed help configuring the app to match my store aesthetic. The support team was very responsive and went above and beyond to provide the support I needed. They even went so far as to install the wishlist button in my collection and quick view pages for me, saving me the hassle of doing it myself and the money to hire a developer. So far it is working as expected and I would recommend giving it a try.