Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Balui.es

The customer service is efficient and clear. They have solved all the problems and doubts that have arisen quickly and effectively.

July 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service, we are always here to help :)

StradaOutFit

i got a problem with my catalog, so i sent a massage with my problem and i got quick respond from guy his name is Imre he was to helpful and fix my problem right away, i like syncee app a lot have a lot of suppliers with fast shipping to all over the world and have great support with quick i respond i recommend this app to any one who want to start drop shipping

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions always feel free to let us know about it!

storewoody

Brilliant app. I spent a lot of wasted time trying to create my own feeds without any luck. I can easily upload and manage my products with this app. I am only using one supplier, but I plan to add more as my business grows.

I had a couple of issues with the sync and Imre was quick to resolve these. I cannot fault this app at all and the customer service is grade A!

July 3, 2020

It makes us so happy to read you are satisfied with our app and our service :) We are always here to help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime to have a question.

IkonicStudios

Anytime I work with a store that has a data feed that needs to be imported, I know Syncee can get the job done! As always, the support staff always delivers with amazing friendly customer service and results. I just setup my third store in the last 24 hours and Roland was able to get my feed of nearly 2k products all ready to go. Their app is truly amazing and worth the cost. It makes operating a web store so much easier to manage and allows me to focus on other parts of my business. Thank you ALL @ Syncee

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy you are satisfied with our service :) Anytime you need any help, feel free to let us know about it. We wish you much success with your businesses!

DRESSFIELD

It is not always perfect for my pickyness, as I can not amend many things manually on each product, but customer service 10+
guy named Roland spend all day answering my questions and programming data feed that it would fit my shop needs. Would really recommend at least to try.

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words :) In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it, we are here to help!

Parafarmacia PHARMAGOLI - Integratori - Infanzia - SOP & OTC - Veterinaria - Dispositivi

Excellent customer service, great service. Roland helped me in every problems and answer to each email very Quickly, they deserve to be choose for import products from a third part catalogue!

Double M Zone

very good app have a lot of options and worldwide shipping , I love it.....................................

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our application :)

Us.Wessi

They are best for synce. Imre is very helpfull and very patient guy. He helped us too much abd they fixed all problems very fast.

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it, we are here to help :)

Namaste Gay Sex Toys

This app is really great and helped enabled me to get the product content on my page.
With the assistance of the support guys, especially Imre, I was able to easily and quickly understand the system and was up and running in no time.

Not the cheapest option on the market but I would certainly recomened them,

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really happy that you are satisfied with our customer service and with our application. In case of any questions, we are always here to help :) We wish you all success with your business!

KEONI HILLTOP

I really think this app needs to make it more like dropshipping apps. Why do we have to pay the app plus wait for approvals that doesn’t get approved. Then the customer service will act as if they will help. Once you give that 5 start they don’t know what else to say more of didn’t I tell you it worked like that. I don’t think I will be moving forward with this app. App isn’t easy, but it takes so much questioning in order to understand.

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please note, it is up to the suppliers, who are listed in our Marketplace, which retailers they accept to upload their products. Your online store is not open yet. For suppliers it can be key to see your online presence so they can check if they would like to approve you or not. We have suppliers in our system with quality products from all over the world. Moreover, not all suppliers in our system requires initial approval. You can also contact companies directly via email or phone if you would like to get a feedback in a shorter period of time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46