Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

The L.A. District

Amazing app!. I have tried many other feed sync apps but I believe Syncee is really great. Customer service is very reliable and supportive which is the most important factor to me. I believe every dropshipper should use or atleast try Syncee.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and heartfelt endorsement! We're glad that you love the unique experience that we provide at Syncee, and we appreciate you helping to share our service with other dropshippers. You will always be a welcomed user.

GoShopping

Really useful App with great functionality and reasonable rates. 1 or 2 little UI issues, but nothing that's breaks the experience. And if there is an issue, the customer support team is super responsive and helpful.

November 17, 2020

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of Syncee. I'm glad you had a good experience with our Customer Service. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. :)

tempus4u

Sometimes the app is slow uploading when searching for products. I know, there are alot of products on it, so of course it takes some time. but it is sometimes anoying. But the reason I give it 5 stars is that the customer care is astonishing good. Always kind and helpful and that is important for someone like me, that is all new to this. I feel in good hands here and the reply here is fast.

November 17, 2020

Martin, thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good and the bad elements you've mentioned in your review to heart.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We're grateful for users like you. :)

B's Shop Tampa

I had no idea where to start when it came to dropshipping, but Melinda was amazing! She took her time to help me and get my store set up. Great customer service and user friendly. 10/10 would recommend.

November 17, 2020

We're so glad you like Melinda’s work! We’ll pass along the kind words. Also, appreciate your feedback. We are so lucky to have users like you. :)

jofashop.com

Great application and immediate, fast and decisive availability.they solved the problem with just a few clicks

November 12, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. :)

Aberwie

great app, very good customer support! Im creating my first shop and Im glad i found it, adding products is not an easy task for a newbie

November 11, 2020

Ilja, thank you so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. :)

tific

I used this app and it has good supplier and support is imaging. whenever I need any question they are very helpful.

November 10, 2020

Experiences like yours are far too common. We're so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. We're also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Kitchens & Home

I tried other Apps to import CSV and keep in daily sync from suppliers and this one just stood out as easy to map with a drag and drop interface. - no hassle. The help team has been able to fix my self made errors within minutes and above and beyond helpful. The market integration makes adding new stock from new suppliers a breeze

November 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. Your story is incredible; thank you for sharing that with us! It's wonderful that Syncee has made such a difference for you. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best users share their experiences. We're glad we were able to meet your expectations! :)

Boutiquefast

Amazing team. Very helpful and professional. They always there when you need them. Highly recommended!

November 9, 2020

I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know! :)

Country Gear UK

I have used this app in our new country clothing store and it is fantastic! No more manually updating stock levels for 300+ products! I had a couple of questions and the support team answered them straight away and helped me solve my problem :)

November 9, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you have a fantastic time with us, using Syncee. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. :)