Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Ghraoui Europe

Syncee helped us with uploading products to my store as well as update some details and descriptions. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is facing similar tasks.

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service and we are also glad that you are a member of our community! :)

TisanaFashion

SYNCEE believe that they can steal from their clients and threaten saying that if I do not delete the previous comment they will not return the money, they have been stealing me for more than 1 month and even so they threaten me by setting conditions to return the money that they stole from me

July 29, 2021

Please note that the billing is handled by Shopify and not Syncee and we have no intention of charging you unjustly.

Our application has been on Shopify for 5 years now and seen in other reviews, we take pride in helping our customers in any way we can.

That being said, we would be more than happy to issue the refund for you, however, we feel that the reviews you have left on all of our channels are very unjustified.

We do not want to attach any conditions to the refund, we just feel it unjustified what you are stating in your reviews.

Your inquiry was not entirely clear to us as you have stated that we were stealing from you, which is not true. In cases like this, we thoroughly investigate the reported issues. That is why our colleague has asked you to provide more information regarding your inquiry.

If you would have contacted us after the charge, we would have been more than happy to help you with this refund, as we always have the interests of our users at heart.

We feel that this deed is very unjust and the review is not deserved and we apologise for the inconvenience.

iTradeCenter

Tool with huge potential :) UX very intuitive, I look forward to generate some profit based on new integration with suppliers

July 28, 2021

Thank you for your nice review, we are happy you find Syncee's UX intuitive and you are satisfied with how our app works. In case of any questions, we are always here to help :)

URBAN STYLE TODAY

The app is super! Very responsive support! Professionals! We are ready to study any question very carefully and help!

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy you are satisfied with what Syncee offers :) Our customer support team is always here for you, and ready to help if you have any questions.

My Small Store

Great app, terrific customer service. Lots of products to choose from, great pricing tool, well-designed interface. Really nothing to complain about.

July 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you like the product range on Syncee Marketplace, and that you are satisfied with both how our app works and our customer service. We are glad you are here with us, thank you :)

Horloge Design

Beware this app syncs your shopify constantly so don't make any changes on shopify everything will be deleted or changed. Frankly change that and find a solution to automate orders on bigbuy and I put 5 stars. Excuse my rage I just lost 20 hours of work because of your sh"*** synchronization.

July 19, 2021

We are sorry to read that you were not satisfied with our service. In Syncee, in your product catalogs, there is a setting where you can pick which product data you wouldn't like Syncee to update in your Shopify store. We haven't received any message from you about the problem you faced. We have free support in chat and email where you can contact us anytime for a quick reply and help. About automated order data synchronization, not every supplier can support auto order on Syncee Marketplace. On our platform at every product and supplier, you can see if automated order sync is provided or not. You can set it at the filter settings too so you can browse among those products and suppliers only where this solution is available.

Our support team has contacted you now, please give us feedback so we can help resolve your problem. We do hope we can continue working together.

Small & Mighty Kids Store

Excellent customer service, very clear in giving instructions. As for the app, it takes a while to navigate and get used to. You have to apply as a reseller for each supplier for the same category and not all suppliers can do auto-fulfillment but for those, the app can help ease the process.

July 19, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are happy you find our customer service excellent and that you like how our app works. In case of any questions, please contact our support team so we can help you anytime. We hope you will be satisfied with our future features and developments as well we make for our clients :)

Society Sophisticate

I really like how this app makes it easy to find and load products into my store. Imra helped me today and was amazing! Definitely five stars for customer service; however, the app is very slow!

July 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with both our application and customer service. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always here to help :)

Av1.Tech

Great and amazing support team who is competent. Very friendly and the APP does what it say. Again great service.

July 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Your words mean so much to us :) We are happy you are a member of our community! If you have any questions, we are always here to help.

Vespertine Boutique

Syncee's Datafeed manager tool is an essential bridge in our ecommerce stack. It is intuitive to learn and highly adaptable to various feed needs. Syncee's helpful and responsive support team made our configuration easy. Thanks Syncee team!

July 6, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with the Syncee DataFeed Manager :) If anytime you have a question about our service, feel free to let us know, we are here to help. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65