Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Alibaba Dropship, DataFeed Manager

Electekk

This app is amazing and has a variety of suppliers and products that you can add into your store! The customer service is amazing and they always get back to you on time and with the correct information!

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. :)

Shyrelle

Service and extraordinary patience from Richard. And Syncee is worth every minute it saves you. Thank's

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us—and we agree, Richard is truly a gem to have on our team! :)

IG PLUMB

Really helpful staff , any help they will be there to assist you . Still new to the app but i kind of enjoying it already .

January 4, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. :)

Lazos Fashion.com

Great Support and great app. This app has a lot options ,and choices. But most importantly. The support is amazing. They make you feel like you are in good hands. Warm hands. This for me is the main thing. But the truth is that they also have very good sources of products....

December 18, 2020

Demetris, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5-stars as we strive to provide just that for all our users. We hope for a long journey together. :)

Wöss Designer Outlet

Very good custumer support...helps with every question...replies in minutes
Great app all in all....

December 17, 2020

The team here at Syncee is thrilled to receive such a great rating, thank you. :)

ShopDual

Great support and great app! Higly Reccomended! I had a problem importing my catalog and with the help of the support we managed to solve it out.
The app its easy to use and has a lot of helpfull tutorials

December 17, 2020

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for using Syncee. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! :)

uptownkitchens.ca

Staff are super to quick to resolve any tech issues caused by my lack of user knowledge. I've used both email and chat window and both have been quick and resulted in an immediate fix for me

December 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the Syncee Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. :)

Csakra Shop

Great app, best support! I've been using this app for more than 2 years and I am totally satisfied with it.

December 17, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We wish you many more years with us! :)

Snaps Influencer

this app as alot of options, choices, and big brands at wholesale prices, ships globally and also stocks internationally. a+++

December 17, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. :)

Building Blocks GB LTD

I do not like leaving reviews to quick but this app is worth money hard to understand to start but the more I use it the better it is and the support has been there.

December 14, 2020

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your honest feedback, and we are glad that we are on the right track. :)