Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Altar of Delphi

Syncee has a really great selection of products and very good customer service if you ever need it.

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, we are always here and ready to help :)

Games Dropship

Great App! Love the search filters and walk-throughs during set-up. Also has knowledgeable customer service.

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy you are here with us! If you have any questions, we are always here and ready to help :)

Lake Norman Gifts

I love this application. This makes inventory so much better and saves me so much time. The support team is very helpful when you have a problem. They are quick to respond and they have made my inventory management so much easier!! Try this out!

March 31, 2021

Wow, thank you for your kind words! :) It means so much to us. In case of any questions, always feel free to contact us!

OnoreVentures

I signed up for the Marketplace starter's plan to look for suppliers and products. I was able to find specific products, create a catalog and complete a transaction in the "manage order" section with the help of Syncee support! Very happy with their customer service and glad I signed up!

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your kind review, we are happy you are here with us! If you have a question anytime, feel free to contact us :)

a.w sports clothing

She was wonderful really helpful great service awesome thanks .Good to know where I can get items on

March 31, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. If anytime you have a question, feel free to let us know about it :)

diamondjadescloset

I'm just now getting started so not sure yet but so far people saw amazingly nice in here I am trying to find a great suppliers in hope for the best I will write more if it gets what I need so far so good

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! If you have any questions, always feel free to contact our support team :)

Acceporium

Definitely recommend this app. The support the team provides for newbies like me is simply amazing. Cheers Peeps!!

March 31, 2021

You are amazing! Thank you for your kind words. In case of any questions, we are always here to help :)

boho.gr

Easy to use app and the support is really willing to help you set up the app.
I recommend it totally.

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your kind review, it means so much to us. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact us :)

Dalia Bastelshop

Great Help from customer service. They helped through the whole process setting up the feed manager.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to us :) If anytime you have a question, please feel free to contact us.

Hometells

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND SYNCEE. Don’t make the same mistakes I did. Though the app started out well with only a few issues the first month where there were items uploaded with no pictures or items discontinued for months, according to the supplier when i contacted them, yet they still uploaded them to my website and I had to delete them. I ended up having to cancel due to repeated issues regarding the inventory updates. I had to cancel 4 orders in less than a month directly related to the app not updating the inventory for my suppliers and showing hundreds in stock when in fact there was none. The support team said it was the supplier and the supplier said it was Syncee. Needless to say when I had to cancel 2 orders in 24 hrs for the same issue, I cancelled my subscription 2.5 wks early and deleted the app, cutting my losses for the rest of that month paid. Now, 5 days before that month ended they charged me another $129.00 for yet another month even though I had cancelled over 2 wks early. Now i am having to go back and forth with them to get the money refunded. After just over a week they still have not. UPDATE - The people at Syncee are not willing to refund any portion of the month paid stating that the issues were with the supplier and not them. Issues that if they knew they had they should have fixed before uploading to any of our websites. These errors cost me 4 sales totally almost $1000.00 but apparently its my problem and not theirs. I guess as long as they keep the $129.00 they could care less how much I lost. Though the app seemed like a great thing to have and worth the money at first, if you start having issues, even if it cost you sales, don't expect them to let go of any portion of the sales they made from you as a customer. I found its easier to do it myself and wish I had to start with and not made the mistake of trying to use a service like this. Besides, I found one of the auto feeds from the supplier was only $30/month and the other was free since it was only an Excel file manually uploaded…..so I basically just gave them $100 every month for what cost them $30.00 to do. At least now that I am doing it myself I know the information and inventory amounts are correct and it only take 5 mins of my time daily. I have found many, many people have left reviews with the same exact issues. I wish I had read them. Live and learn. Though I went through the Shopify Support for emails between myself and Syncee. It didn't stop Syncee from continuing to send me emails outside of the support, asking me to reinstall the app and give them a 5 star rating. I don't understand how they can be more concerned with their ratings and keeping the money than customer satisfaction which we all knows can go a long ways.

March 24, 2021

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced such issues and as you have already noticed, we did everything on our end to solve them for you.

As we have already discussed, the issue was that the data source our application was working from has been changed from time-to-time. This could happen with any other application that is for managing the products and their updates and it is out of our hands.

We have reached out to the supplier whom you had these issues with and ensured that no such thing happens again. In their reply on 25 May 2021 they ensured us that from that day they will not modify that particular part on the datafeed file that caused the issue.

Our application is working as intended and we are here to help you with anything you need.

Our users take top priority and we would be love to see you back among them. Let us know if you find it in your heart to work with us again.