Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

MyLiving24

Absolutely the best app in market when it comes to importing products from a vendor delivered feed. We used to import a very large .XML File with thousands of products and the team was helping out so good, that I'd love to add just a additional star to the 5 stars rating. :) THANKS A LOT!!

March 4, 2021

We appreciate your kind words. We are happy that you are satisfied with our app and service. We put a big emphasis on our users' needs and wants, and we are glad we could assist you with your feed. :)

Manchinni®

We have been using this application for a long time.
The application is really high quality and convenient. In addition, the support service always promptly and efficiently solves the tasks and questions sent to them. Thanks you

Hello Sergej,

Thank you for the excellent rating and for taking the time to share your feedback with our community and us. Our priority is customer service, and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind users like you make our job a pleasure. :)

Boss Furniture

Best App to use for products and inventory especially if you are using API feed, easy to use, and best customer services

March 3, 2021

Thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. :)

Momentsmarketplace

Very helpful, help system through the chat was definitely appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

March 3, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate it. Let us know if you need help at any stage. :)

ukuwi now ltd

I used this app to dropship all my items. It makes life so much easier! Especially the auto-order feature. The staff are always helpful to the point of even doing it for you. Thank you for making my first business journey a breeeeeze!

March 3, 2021

It was our pleasure to help you. We are thrilled that your first business journey started with our app, and it went smoothly. We hope it will be a long-lasting journey together. :)

konobe.shop

I initially used the app to access a specific supplier and their products, but have found so many more great items. The Help Centre is easy to follow and Live-Chat great for getting in touch with a real person which is crucial when learning a new app and why I've given a 5-Star rating - thanks Melinda, Richard and Syncee Team (Yes, I've used Live-Chat a few times now)

March 2, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, and it means a lot to us. We always try to meet the expectations of our users, and we are glad we were successful.

If you have any questions or need assistance, just let us know. :)

contact.hu

Perfect app with very professional support. Which can answer every question you might have and help you with the sync. Barvo

March 1, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service. :)

Gardino

Syncee turned out to be the perfect solution for our Shopify - ERP sync, so I can only recommend them! Their support is top notch, they are answering our needs very quickly and quite efficiently. The dropshipping feature also looks promising, so don't hesitate to add their app to your shopify store!

March 1, 2021

We're happy that you found our app perfect for you. We appreciate you being our user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. :)

LEGO® Store Srbija

Very flexible service for retailers to update product database or to create feeds for services. Simple UI with fast speed with around 1000 products.

March 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. :)

JOLIGIFT.UK

As a e-store owner, I had 3 issues. - Find suppliers with great products to sell and refresh these timely
- Upload relevant and on trend products into my store
- Keeping these products stock updated within my various catalogues
Syncee has pretty much been able to support me achieving these three goals. Per example, Prior to using Syncee it was a nightmare to get one of my suppliers catalogue up to date as they didn't have a modern system in place allowing us to sync said stock. The icing in the cake with Syncee is probably their customer service. There is always someone happily ready to support with different challenges and their learning tool is also a great addition.

March 1, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for your feedback. :)
Those you have mentioned are only a few that we are working hard on to provide the best user-friendly app for e-stores. We are always broadening our Marketplace with the best, up-to-date products provided by suppliers from all over the world.
It's still good to hear we could assist our users and they are satisfied with our service.
Don't forget; we are here for you any time you need help. :)