Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

teleiarouxa

I' m very satisfied with this app, fast sync products for start selling. A little too pricey but ok, maybe if you can make money with it you can cover the cost. I also appreciate their support.

May 5, 2020

Thank you for your kind review, we are happy you are satisfied with how our app works and that you liked the help you received from our support team as well. We are always here to answer your questions. Thank you for being a member of our friendly community!

Carelief

So my Dropshipping journey began with Spocket where I found at least a couple of brands within EU that looked interesting. I then noticed that most products were priced well above the end customer prices found on other retailer stores on the Internet. I switched to Syncee to try my luck here, as the same products were available but with a better price.

I signed up for 4 different suppliers and waited for about 1-2 weeks to get an approval for two of them. I e-mailed the other two and they replied they don't use Syncee anymore and invited me to their own platforms which would require a deposit of 500 EUR to start with.

A few more weeks passed and I've had 3-4 orders with Syncee. I can say that as a European store, dropshipping with suppliers from the UK, the delivery times are currently 10 days+. If this has to do with COVID-19 time will tell, I hope the delivery times will improve.

I had an issue with my main supplier removing almost all of their products by accident, which caused major trouble on my shop. This was solved with haste, once I got in contact with the right people.

So to be fair the support has been okay, I've got replies with a few business hours. You will have to do most of the work contacting the suppliers yourself, as they won't login to Syncee to look at your application.

Once you get orders there's no automatic way of placing the necessary orders at the suppliers stores, you will have to do this manually which is very time consuming. Syncee says that a new future that handles this will be rolled out in the coming weeks. Can't wait and I'll update my review once this is released.

For EU stores: You will most probably also have to pay VAT for your purchase, even though it's within EU/EES. This will eat of your margins, as you will have to do it again when declaring in your own country. Make sure to talk to your suppliers about this, maybe they can help you.

May 1, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience with some of our suppliers and we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Syncee service and support.

You can leave supplier reviews in Syncee marketplace about your supplier experience.

We have already contacted the mentioned suppliers, so we will try to resolve your issues as soon as possible. Please also check your email.

Muluci

This customer service is excellent. I asked the software developers if they could integrate my XML URL file which my supplier provided me. Within a couple of hours they integrated 3100 products to my store with live stock sync. I really recommend other dropshippers to use Syncee

April 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review, you are amazing! We are happy you are satisfied with what our app and our support team provides you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime, we are here to help.

4SR

Excellent support service. My import problems were solved in couple of minutes. Thank you!
Ondra, 4SR

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review, we are really happy you are satisfied with our app and our support team! If you have any questions, we are always here to help.

MART

Very good, brands!.......................Very good, brands!.......................Very good, brands!.......................

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! If you have a question about our service anytime, please feel free to let us know about it.

r and r outdoors

I am really impressed with Syncee and all the options there are. Syncee is fantastic and I look forward to more simple days.

BumzeeBeez

I used the app to help me find suppliers in my niche. I like the fact that it provides pertinent information about the suppliers. I am very happy with this app.

April 9, 2020

We are happy you like what our app offers, thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know about it, we are always here to help.

ZEUSLUX

Very good app. I am using it and it is great and easy to use. I recommend it to everyone. Thank you.

April 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate it a lot. In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it, we are here to help.

Thebestforyou

Kitűnő csapat, szuper az applikáció! Segítségnyújtásban és hozzáállásban példaértékűek! Jó velük dolgozni!

April 9, 2020

Köszönjük szépen az értékelésed az applikációnkról és a kedves szavakat a csapatunkról. Bármilyen kérdés esetén keress minket bizalommal, mi itt vagyunk, segítünk!

Piiong

The creators of this app do not follow up on what their customers need. They are unsure which company they load on their app actual is dropshipping. I contact some of the companies which they listed in their app, and they don't dropship. In this app, I sent an approvable request, and none of the company replied. When I contact the company directly, they said they are having a hard time getting into the app. And my 14 days trial is over. Until they change the way they manage their app, it is not worth spending money.

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We released the new version of our application in these days that you can already access! Please check it, we hope you will like it. In case of any questions, we are here to help. Regarding the suppliers it is not up to our application how fast the suppliers reply to retailers, but we are always ready to help with this too, try to get a faster response. We have contacted you to help with your questions, but we haven't received a feedback yet. Please check your messages so we can make things be smooth for you.