Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Fashion Limonade

Finally an application that gives the chance to countries other than China.!!!!! The app is more than appreciated for me. I have a problem I am writing to you and almost an hour later I have my answer.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Your kind words mean so much to our team, we are really happy you are satisfied with our service :) In case of any questions, we are always here to help!

GrapeVital

Had a problem to solve and got immediate help!
Awesome support, and fast!
Thanks a lot for the flexible solution!

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are also very happy that you are here with us, being a member of our friendly community. If anytime you have a question, we are here to help :)

Importex

Very nice support!
Easy for begnrs!

I will continue using it in my next stores for 100% sure.

Very Responsive

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you are satisfied with our app and service and that you are planning to use Syncee in your next stores as well. You are amazing! :)

NordlyHome.dk

Perfect app with perfect support - Very helpfull support which can answer every question you might have and help you with the sync.
5 stars from us.

September 24, 2020

We appreciate your kind words, thank you so much for it! We are always here to help! :)

Cards, Collectibles and Gadgets - CCG, LLC

When I first downloaded this app I was impressed but the cold reality of issues was yet to surface. This app has no way of integrating or monitoring shipping costs and no way to combine the costs in an easy manner. You will literally have to monitor each product with your team or by yourself. I have had to cancel over 3k worth of sales due to issues with this integration app. I would encourage you to read these reviews and HEED the warnings. or you will find out as I did, the hard way. The response listed below by the team does not apply and further confirms my review. You must add a fixed price. Well that is an issue because pricing from their suppliers could drastically change. Adding an extra $50 fixed may make sense for an RC vehicle but it would not make sense for a TV in which shipping could range $100 or a toothbrush $5??? If you see the response that is all you need to know.

September 19, 2020

Thank you for your review.
The solution for your request is in the "catalog pricing" tab where you can add a percentage and/or a fixed amount, depends on your supplier.
We sent you an email, if you can reply on the email, or sent us a new message, we are more than happy to help you resolve the issue.
Our support is available on weekdays between 9:00 am to 11:30 pm in UTC +2:00 and free of charge for every user.

PShop.hu

Profi alkalmazás, egyszerű használat.Nagyon kedves ügyfélszolgálat a kérdéseimre mindig választ kaptam.

September 18, 2020

Köszönjük a szép szavakat! :) Ne feledd, ügyfélszolgálatunk bármikor rendelkezésedre áll.

Thank you for the kind words; we appreciate it! :) Don't forget, our Support Team is here to help you anytime if you need assistance.

Gazoomba

The staff at Syncee really helpful they had me setup correctly, and made me feel that everything is in good order, I have my mind at ease that my import of my products will be with no hassle at all, and Syncee team always there to help

September 15, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy you are satisfied with our service. If anytime you have a question, feel free to let us know about it :)

Lesomanija

I was able to import products from my custom XML and had a great experience with customer support.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are more than happy that we could help you. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Shopeek.hr

Great customer service. I needed some help today and it was sorted out very fast. Great App as well.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for your review; we appreciate your kind words. :) Don't forget, our Support Team is here for you any time you need help.

TheOneStore

I got an excelent assistance from Peter Customer Service. The Syncee team are so helpfull. fast response. I strongly recommend

September 11, 2020

Thank you for your review; it means a lot to us. :)

Our support team is glad that we could solve your issue. We are always here for our users.