Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

EuroPerfumeStore

Great app, with better service always there to help. Solves your issue in a very easy way. Good service

July 17, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you are here with us! Anytime you have a question, please feel free to let us know about it.

The Arts Music Store

We have a rather outdated POS software and needed a way to get our inventory into Shopify. Syncee does this very well for us. Their support is extraordinary. I have limited knowledge and they are able to walk me through the process and provide me with resources to support me to do updates by myself.

July 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service :) We are always here to help, anytime you have a question do not hesitate to let us know about it.

Just The Deal

Excellent service and app. We use the app continually to update pricing and stock and find the team very responsive.

July 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! :) In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it.

Admirelle Beauty

good communication, very helpful. big range of suppliers and products. this is will make my business easy. I recommend.

July 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. It is nice to see you are satisfied with our application. In case of any questions always feel free to let us know about it.

Balui.es

The customer service is efficient and clear. They have solved all the problems and doubts that have arisen quickly and effectively.

July 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service, we are always here to help :)

StradaOutFit

i got a problem with my catalog, so i sent a massage with my problem and i got quick respond from guy his name is Imre he was to helpful and fix my problem right away, i like syncee app a lot have a lot of suppliers with fast shipping to all over the world and have great support with quick i respond i recommend this app to any one who want to start drop shipping

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions always feel free to let us know about it!

storewoody

Brilliant app. I spent a lot of wasted time trying to create my own feeds without any luck. I can easily upload and manage my products with this app. I am only using one supplier, but I plan to add more as my business grows.

I had a couple of issues with the sync and Imre was quick to resolve these. I cannot fault this app at all and the customer service is grade A!

July 3, 2020

It makes us so happy to read you are satisfied with our app and our service :) We are always here to help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime to have a question.

IkonicStudios

Anytime I work with a store that has a data feed that needs to be imported, I know Syncee can get the job done! As always, the support staff always delivers with amazing friendly customer service and results. I just setup my third store in the last 24 hours and Roland was able to get my feed of nearly 2k products all ready to go. Their app is truly amazing and worth the cost. It makes operating a web store so much easier to manage and allows me to focus on other parts of my business. Thank you ALL @ Syncee

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy you are satisfied with our service :) Anytime you need any help, feel free to let us know about it. We wish you much success with your businesses!

DRESSFIELD

It is not always perfect for my pickyness, as I can not amend many things manually on each product, but customer service 10+
guy named Roland spend all day answering my questions and programming data feed that it would fit my shop needs. Would really recommend at least to try.

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words :) In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it, we are here to help!

Parafarmacia PHARMAGOLI - Integratori - Infanzia - SOP & OTC - Veterinaria - Dispositivi

Excellent customer service, great service. Roland helped me in every problems and answer to each email very Quickly, they deserve to be choose for import products from a third part catalogue!