Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Alibaba Dropship, DataFeed Manager

diamondjadescloset

I'm just now getting started so not sure yet but so far people saw amazingly nice in here I am trying to find a great suppliers in hope for the best I will write more if it gets what I need so far so good

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! If you have any questions, always feel free to contact our support team :)

Acceporium

Definitely recommend this app. The support the team provides for newbies like me is simply amazing. Cheers Peeps!!

March 31, 2021

You are amazing! Thank you for your kind words. In case of any questions, we are always here to help :)

boho.gr

Easy to use app and the support is really willing to help you set up the app.
I recommend it totally.

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your kind review, it means so much to us. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact us :)

Dalia Bastelshop

Great Help from customer service. They helped through the whole process setting up the feed manager.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to us :) If anytime you have a question, please feel free to contact us.

Hometells

Customer support is a great help and fast to resolve problems. The data feed updates daily with the option to run it on your own, I would recommend the app to anyone that wants a supplier with a data feed.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy you are satisfied with our service, and you like using our DataFeed Manager :) In case of any questions, we are always here to help.

JayWees

really helpful customer service, no problem in answering my questions, im 10 minutes in to syncee and the help has been along side me since the start. great people!

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your review, your kind words mean so much to us :) In case of any questions, we are always here and ready to help.

Store-Shopping-Center

Great job helping me with data feeds . Great customer service in just being patient and helping me to understand how data feeds work. No problem getting in touch with a rep.

March 24, 2021

We are happy you are satisfied with our service, thank you so much for your kind review. If you have any questions, always feel free to let us know about it :)

LovInYoustyle

Great choice of international suppliers, easy to use, helpful and knowledgeable team when contacting them.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind review, it means a lot to us. If anytime you have a question, always feel free to contact our support team :)

Joya Shoes Sweden

We run a lot of shops and every order export is professionally managed by Syncee. We are very happy with the individual solutions they provide for our purposes.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are really happy you are here with us, and that you are satisfied with our solutions! If you have any questions, we are always here and ready to help :)

Camping Clever

Once I figured out what I was doing, it made importing products from a specific supplier into my store really easy. Plus the customer services is excellent and everyone is really friendly and ready to help.

March 24, 2021

We are so happy you are satisfied with our service! Thank you so much for your kind words! :)