Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

The Electronic Skateboard Store

When I started out I was a little bit sceptical, but shortly I got amazed by their customer support, which is top class. You can ask them anything anytime and they will help you. Now I have found a solution that works very well with drop shipping suppliers who only have CSV feed and I can even automate the process of updating. This saves me a lot of headaches and allot of TIME! Thanks guys for making this app.

My Store For You 2018

Excellent service, excellent work, thank you

Ldsk Lingeries

An awesome app, to send files via suppliers sutout when we do Dropshipping, customer service excellent immediate response by chat.

Excellent work I especially thank Imre, who took the time and was patient because I gave him a lot of files that ultimately did not meet my expectations.

The platform offers you a lot of suppliers located all over the world.

A great app that really helps to do great things in e-commerce and ideal for Droshipper.

thanks again

Myriad Coolooks

I am definitely not into IT and have very basic knowledge of computer systems. From the moment I began inquiring about this application, I got all the answers I needed from Syncee's team. Now, I can move forward to opening my own e-commerce store with confidence knowing that Syncee's support will be there when I need it. Thank you for your support and patience.

Paeony Interiors

Great support received this afternoon setting up automatic uploads from my supplier files. Thank you Zoli.

Handbag Addict

Syncee is an excellent tool for automating inventory. We had all kinds of issues with our supplier spreadsheets and their support team solved them all. Now we are enjoying automated inventory and focusing more on marketing. Thanks Syncee!

Buyitfrance

Bien que l'application soit simplifiée au maximum, il n'est pas toujours évident de s'y retrouver. Heureusement Irme et l'équipe shopify est très présente, ils aident vraiment pour comprendre et performer notre site, je recommande sans aucune hésitation.

Edumare

Great product, love the outlined processes, definitely a recommendation to friends :). Good customer service from Zoli ;).

Shop Cst Tires

Easy to use and very responsive support.

Outfitlandhu

Ha az élet minden területe úgy működne, mint a Syncee a sajátján, ez egy jobb világ lenne.
If you don't want to be disappointed, choose Syncee. :)