Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

Global Dropshipping Marketplace, DataFeed Manager

Icejigs

Many companies should take note of the beyond extraordinary support from the staff at Syncee! Not only have they corrected and instructed me on the proper mapping techniques of uploading various data feeds they have checked back the next day to see if everything is still going as it should! This company has gone above and beyond all expectations! Job well done Syncee.

Blacksheepgrowarmy

Works for my needs and the customer service is top notch!

Boltunk

great app, just what i needed + excellent support!

Husky Village

This app is great so far! Haven’t launched the store yet but the customer service is awesome Imre is awesome! Answered all my questions promptly and made everything soooo much easier! Thank you!

Pos Hardware 3

I am testing this app for a new webstore we are looking to launch, but also used for my current store to manage inventory.

The support I have received has been first class- Imre has promptly answered all queries, helped fix the mapping for me. Outstanding service and the App does what it says- created this new store with over 600 products and numerous Variants(6800 items in total) in a couple of hours the time spent to get supplier feed mapping out. The actual set up was easy . Now I can get a live Stock quantity daily for the existing store.

Sitiliscom

Great app and very good support!!

Giesswein At

we LOVE syncee. they have an excellent product and a very good support!!

Carolina Defender Tactical Supply

If you are a small store, with little inventory, they may be able to assist you. However, if you move any real volume with more than just a few sku's, they can not. Communication is slow, However, this is mostly due to them being unable to communicate through phone. Email only.

We requested a refund, since they were unable to complete the task, and did not get a response. Would not recommend.

Xenelia

This app is gold. It's a one-stop solution for inventory update with variants. Anything you want can be done with this app. It saved our monthly $2100 inventory update cost. Install this app and get rid of manual inventory update hassle forever!

The other beauty about this app is the awesome people behind it. They are super friendly and ready to give you world-class customer support. We are very happy to find them. Strongly recommended!

Newyorklook

great experience- works super well- and let me say this- one of the best and quickest supports VIA - direct chat! BRAVO!!!!