Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Virtual Visual And Real

dont totally get the heling techniques but understood what to do by seeing.

Nu2wear

I have been using this app since the beginning of 2018 and I cannot praise it high enough. The communication from any queries is prompt and helpful. The service they provide is efficient and does exactly what it says it will do and more. Customer service is always excellent. I would give it more stars if possible. A very big thanks for everything from Nu2wear!

Innovato Store

What I love in this app is the support ! Always helpful and ready to assist you with every case. Unlike the useless Shopify support this guys know what they are doing. Highly recommended.

Teamfancave

Great app, well worth the price for the support you get from Zoli and the team at Syncee. A+

Pendleton Square

Too difficult to learn how to import, mainly because the explainer videos are too hard to understand. They need a different explainer voice. Too hard to understand! This makes us want to invest elsewhere.

Golnik

Very good app for Import / Export Details.

Akenz Official

I couldn't be more satisfied. Zoli from Syncee has been nothing less than extremely helpfull. Not only with the integration but also minor bugfixes that makes the user experience complete.
Now I'm selling more than 1100 sneakers on my website, www.akenz.com.

Thanks!

Luxulo Brand Store

Just perfect, this is a need to have app.

Dajprezent Pl

This is my second store i cowork with Syncee Team. Absolutely Customer obsessed support Team. I was never left alone with my issues and fast paced changes of my mind.
Imre is just fantastic Guy helping me all the time.i really suggest to use this app

@Syncee: i await product export feature soon! :)

Giesswein Us

Suddenly the import of the variant iamges do not work anymore. Now we have big problems on our productiv store. A lot of images are missing.