Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Loony Juice

App works well, can require some assistance and learning. There are some features that I think would improve the app but all in all it works. customer service is excellent, replies quick and has always assisted me with my issues.

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your review of Syncee. We are glad that you like what we offer for our customers. We hope you will find the other features you are looking for in our application later, as we always make improvements on it to make the system be better and more user-friendly. If you have any questions, feel free to always tell about it to us, we would be happy to help anytime.

Girls.co.uk

If you like paying for literally nothing at all, then this is the app for you. Its says it has suppliers feeds ready, what they dont tell you is they use basic feeds, brings in the products in junk format, automatically pulls in new products from the feed - so you will end up with junk store full of garbage because of the way it brings them in from the feed. They make it sound very good, but the reality is....its absolute junk! They take the money straight away, I would suggest this is because they like to rob you before you realise what a pile of dog poo this is. Bring in products with just one image, even though the wholesaler has mulitpule images available, but only in paid feed - they dont make this clear at all. It updates products overwriting previous edits etc. Its a scam and I am suprised Shopify dont manage these apps better, stopping companies like this charging money for something that doesnt work and is NOT what is described by the app sellers at all. Avoid at all costs, unless you like wasting money or ending up with a store that imports junk files and messes up your site everytime new products are ran. Limited to ONLY ONE AUTOMATIC RUN per day, so good luck calling your customers to tell them they just brought something that actually went out of stock hours ago! You can run manual updates several times a day with some plans, so if your doing it manually, just import the update feed from the supplier and dont give these robbing sods your money! SCAM!

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. I would like to kindly share some details regarding your concern. We are using product feed files from suppliers at the integration, we use the data that the supplier's file includes. However, we have another feature beside the in-app supplier catalog: we can work with any supplier's product data if there is a feed file from them we can use. Also, the products that can be found in the supplier's webstore are not necessarily in the feed file we are using. You also mentioned the automatic updates, runs. We didn't receive any questions regarding whether we can do more updates for you. Please send us a message if you did. We can, of course, manage more updates per day for retailers, but it is not in the packages by default. We are sorry to see that you were not satisfied while using our app. Please, anytime you will have a question about our service, feel free to contact us, we are always ready and happy to help our clients.

La Brade - Boutique

Magnificent...! Great application. I just started to use it and it defenetly conviced me. You did a great job guys with this amazing tool, thank you !!!

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind feedback about our service. It means so much for our team. If you need any help using our application, feel free to contact us. We are always ready to be there for our clients.

Drone.Parts Store

The best dropshipping app I've ever used!

- No need to update your store with new products every time as you can add categories from suppliers instead of single products
- Choose a niche and handle thousands of products with only a few steps
- Have your catalog with quantity and price synced daily
- Set up a fixed and a % margin for each feed
- Have everything running smooth with zero errors on catalog updates (had zero issues so far! The only time I needed to contact support was to suggest new features!)
- Awesome support
- Reasonable pricing!

If you don't try this app you are making a big mistake! :)

September 20, 2019

It is a pleasure and we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We want the best for our customers and want everything to run smoothly. Your feedback means so much to us! If anytime you have a question, feel free to contact our team.

KDOOX™

J'ai utilisé cette application afin de télécharger et mettre à jour mes catalogues produits. Ayant rencontré quelques difficultés pour créer mes premiers tasks, je suis tombé sur un support extrêmement professionnel.
Je recommande et encore un grand merci au support !

September 11, 2019

Your words mean so much to our team. We are glad that you are satisfied with the solution we managed for you. Let us know if anytime you have a question, we are always just an email away. We wish you success in your work.

Clothing Ace Store

Nice app and fast support. Have tried a lot of apps, but i like Syncee and will continue to use it.

September 11, 2019

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are more than happy reading your words. If you have a question anytime, feel free to contact us and we help.

Signatureautoparts

These guys are awesome Roland has been very helpful. We had some issues but they assistance at a very high level and did a great job helping us clean our store inventory. I highly recommend them.

August 21, 2019

We appreciate your kind words, and our team is always happy to help you. We are committed to providing the best for our clients. Thank you for being a member of our big and friendly community. Anytime you have a question, do not forget: we are just an email away.

NORVINE Official Site (Norvine.com)

We are a supplier and totally happy with this company!
Also the contact person Barbara is always very helpful and super kind

August 5, 2019

We are also very happy that you became a member of our loving community. Our team wishes you every success with your business. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime you have a question, we always give you feedback as quickly as possible.

Lexi Butler Designs

I just got this app. I am a new suppliers/dropshipper for Syncee. I have not seen Syncee at work yet, as I just installed the app. So far, Barbara has been helping me to get set up! I really appreciate how committed and dedicated she is. That deserves 5 stars. However I will update my review when there is more to tell.

August 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We are more than happy that you are satisfied with our application. If anytime you have a question, we are always just an e-mail away!

Multicoptercenter

This app is working exactly as it should. The support is awesome and fast. Really satisfied after over 12 months of using it.

August 2, 2019

We are glad that you are satisfied with our application, we are committed to providing a nice service for our customers. Thank you for being a member of our friendly community!