Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

froyclothing

I am a new business owner and i deal in clothing. It's easy to import to your store and they have nice clothing and I really like the global shipping method.

November 2, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. Don't forget, our Support Team is here for you whenever you need any assistance. :)

TopLine Watches & Jewelry

The site is a bit complicated. But, I like that the representative were so helpful. Very responsive and answer my questions directly. Good job!

November 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will share this with the Syncee team to let them know how we are doing. :)

House of Matilda

Worst app Ive ever used. Products disappear of the site, customer service is awful. Do not install this app, biggest waste of hours and money.

October 29, 2020

We would like to clear your comment. We want to emphasize that we were in contact daily with each other. Moreover, we tried to call you by phone several times without an answer. We received your emails all the time, and immediately we answered as soon as possible, as our office is open only on weekdays from 3:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (US Central Time). As you can see in other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our users.

Calembour

Staff really helpful and very fast! Reply in 3 minutes or less ! Good job ! First time is a bit difficult but when you well understand how it works, Syncee will gain times.

October 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the Syncee team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. :)

GiGwatches

I am realy impressed by the syncee support center. Realy friendly employees and quick help. I think the app as a whole is clear and easy to use. The price-performance ratio is good, I am very satisfied in principle. What could be done better is the filter system when searching for products. Here you can only filter by manufacturer.

October 29, 2020

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Syncee. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Also, we appreciate your ideas and comments, that's why we are constantly making improvements for the best user-friendly platform.

MuniqueFashion

best support ever, you got my trust. always fixed up my tasks thank you i look forwar to upgrade my account. great work

October 27, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! :)

Kayi Technologies

I had the most pleasant experience with one of the consultants (Imre) in setting up the app. The app is very user friendly, and saves so much time and effort of having to manually upload products. Great app and great service!

October 27, 2020

Thanks very much for your review. We're glad you had the most pleasant experience with us. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. :)

LK’s Boutique

I just started using this app and so far it has been great, it's super easy to find products and suppliers and their customer service is great!! I needed help with my catalog and I received a response almost immediately. Thank you guys for such a great app and service! And for letting me test it for free ;)

October 26, 2020

We're so grateful. We enjoy every minute of working with kind users like you. We appreciate your trust in Syncee. Hopefully, it will be a long journey together. :)

Picked By Sophie

I'm new to Shopify and very new to Syncee. Whilst I've had a few teething problems, and although I've not found the app particularly easy to use, I'm getting there. The help team are amazing and have always dealt with my queries efficiently and quickly.

October 22, 2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. Don't forget; we are here to help.

Best Tech Offers

Really great app for drop shipping beginners and professionals. Excellent customer service and a wide variety of suppliers.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to us. :)