Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Myriad Coolooks

I am definitely not into IT and have very basic knowledge of computer systems. From the moment I began inquiring about this application, I got all the answers I needed from Syncee's team. Now, I can move forward to opening my own e-commerce store with confidence knowing that Syncee's support will be there when I need it. Thank you for your support and patience.

Paeony Interiors

Great support received this afternoon setting up automatic uploads from my supplier files. Thank you Zoli.

Handbag Addict

Syncee is an excellent tool for automating inventory. We had all kinds of issues with our supplier spreadsheets and their support team solved them all. Now we are enjoying automated inventory and focusing more on marketing. Thanks Syncee!

Buyitfrance

Bien que l'application soit simplifiée au maximum, il n'est pas toujours évident de s'y retrouver. Heureusement Irme et l'équipe shopify est très présente, ils aident vraiment pour comprendre et performer notre site, je recommande sans aucune hésitation.

Edumare

Great product, love the outlined processes, definitely a recommendation to friends :). Good customer service from Zoli ;).

Shop Cst Tires

Easy to use and very responsive support.

Outfitlandhu

Ha az élet minden területe úgy működne, mint a Syncee a sajátján, ez egy jobb világ lenne.
If you don't want to be disappointed, choose Syncee. :)

Friendlyservices

EXCELLENT APP EXCELLENT SUPPORT - ASK FOR IMREE HE HELPED ME GET MY STORE UP AND RUNNING!

Thinksolutionz

Amazing app. It will do all the job for you! Best customer service ever. Thank you guys for making my life easier!

Admirez Co

So I've been chatting with Imre at Syncee and wow, the support he provided was AMAZING. Just to give you some insight, our store consists of many SKU's but more importantly, it has a large number of variants and the CSV file that we get from our supplier can be a little scary. So at first, I was skeptical that this wouldn't work and if it did, I would run into issues and would need to work with support to fix them.

Anyhow, skepticism has been laid to rest!!! I uploaded the giant monster file and I did run into an issue but Imre was quick to jump on and fixed it within minutes!!! I refreshed my store and sure enough, everything was there and in perfect format with all the variants and all. SO IMPRESSED and had me SOLD. But before I made the decision to buy, I asked a lot of questions, mainly in regards to support and he basically said, if the file is correct, we will fix the issue on our end which brought me great relief.

I've browsed the competition and many of them don't go by product (SKU) count, they go by the number of variants which in our case could be 20 variants and about 300 SKU's. So that right there is 6000 variants and would need to spend a lot more on those packages versus Syncee, they only count the SKU!!! So AMAZED with the service, the software, and they don't scare easily when given a monster of a CSV file that I don't even want to look at haha!!!

Anyhow, if you are a new store owner or were like me and having issues with product imports, give these guys a try!!! Their platform truly works wonders. And by the way, I am not getting a free month of service or anything for writing this haha!!! Give it a shot, you'll be glad you did!!!

AGAIN......THANK YOU IMRE!!!!!