Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Eme Style Boutique

I was testing, had a few errors, try to correct the problem because it wasnt recognizing the size and color variants and when i tried for the second time it didnt let me do anything because i had already reached the maximum of 40 products upload.

Makaronmk

1,5K products in few minutes uploaded to my store from supplier XML? It was possible with Syncee. Great product with great support! Thanks Syncee

Puremodern

Great service and setup support! Syncee did a trial with me via chat, so we could quickly determine if a good fit for us. The mapping is straightforward and easy to configure. The app will work well if your vendor data is consistent and ready to import. If you have lots of product attributes and options it will not support that because of Shopify's inability to manage complex and multiple product attributes.

Videosorveglianzaitalia

30/08/2017 12.50 : "Where is the CHAT Support ?!? Five Days already installed the app, payed the plan , but the support chat is lost... impossible to contact syncee..."

30/08/2017 12.53 : in Less of TWO minute , by mail I received contatc and at first check : by firefox the plugin chat is not loaded (my problem occours) , try by chrome et voilà !

START THE INTREPID Support...

Five Start Support... now we try to solve a trouble of sync sku ;)

...stay connected!

Fanfaire

The Syncee team were very responsive to my questions about how the app will benefit my store.Went the extra mile to help me get my product line file in order. A+! Great app!

Tresfancy

Syncee's team was so helpful, especially when I needed some technical support for enabling an advanced feature, I was responded to quickly and got everything set up in no time. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to add products to their store.

Rockingcarpet

Great App and great team behind it. Very responsive on questions, also in hours out of business. Highly recommended!

Jenny Lee Hair

Today i found this fantastic app, the guys here couldnt be more helpful getting my business off the ground. They bent over backwards to make sure i got what i needed. I was not sure how to import, i spoke to them and they got products in for me! This app is the best dropshipping app by far. The subscription fees are reasonable considering what they offer for the price. Thank you so much for everything syncee

Civilstock

I tried out Syncee App and it was very good. Very clean and easy to use. It's advanced field mapping and flexible product updating functions will allow me to integrate my future plans with much more certainty. Thank you for making such a highly demanded App.

Stylishhh

This is simply a Super App! My shop has a relatively big inventory of fashion and luxury items which I receive through daily feeds from my partners. Every day I have to upload inventory file(s) containing hundreds of changes (new products appearing, old products disappearing, variants changing prices, quantities, images, etc.).
Uploading my inventory on a daily basis through the standard Shopify csv upload is simply out of questions. It can take up to 24 hours!
I tried some other apps, but wasn't very happy with them or simply they would not cover my needs.
What I love about this app is that it actually creates new products in Shopify (not just sync prices and quantities as most apps will do) besides having all the features I need to manage highly volatile inventory files coming from all sorts of vendors.
The App runs fast and smooth without hiccups.
It can be easily set-up. No need for coding at all. And the customer service is exceptional. Special thanks to Imre who solved some issues I had (with my source files, not the app) and set me up in minutes.
Yeah, its not exactly cheap, but if I had to do this stuff manually it would cost me far more, besides driving me crazy (and the very few alternatives I found are not cheaper either).