Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Alibaba Dropship, DataFeed Manager

Bananas And Peaches

If I could give less stars I would, customer care took days to respond each question I had, and when I chose a company and had questions, The customer service team still did not respond at all. So I reached out to the wholesaler themselves, and they informed me they don't evenoffer drop shipping anymore. Over all completely disappointing a waste of days of work and a waste of money.

Beat The Buz

Really fast customer service from Niki when trying to do a full upload of everything from scratch again after a problem occurred with my products list. Niki did it all for me in the end and sorted in hrs behind the scenes. Thanks a bunch Niki! Really appreciate it!

Brand Mia

They are helpful and response fast to email and chat. They help import my products when I was finding it difficult to set up.
Excellent service.

Fragrance4cheap Online

I love this app because syncee work really hard for there customers! Exceptional work A+++

Bestmatch4you

Great app, top-notch support, flexible in given solutions and quick in responding.
Nice to have such tool that you know you will have answers and support no matter what.
Highly recommended :)

Mojos Gadgets

So far this App has yielded to my will no matter what i ask of it and the support staff are amazing both in their knowledge and relation to me as a customer.

Progamermarket2

Amazing support and really useful app! :)

Thermedo

This App is simply awesome. It helps me import all my products out of an excel csv and map them to the correct location in my store. Can totally recommend! The Support Team is very very good, fast and friendly!

Fashiononduty

It's a good app and the communication is awesome

Geek Eek

This app makes importing a supplier feed really simple and the ability to automatically hide an item the goes out of stock or is discontinued is a real bonus. (something previous company's we've used have struggled with)

Also, the customer support is swift and very helpful.