Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

leicht zu verstehen

Missromania

Works as expected. Support was really helpful! thanks again Zoli

Southern Draw Designs

Well nothing has improved still waiting on someone to contact me since July 13 sent 2 messages not one person has contacted me. This is actually my 2nd go around with your company the first-time customer service wasn’t helpful at all so I canceled but still had to pay 29.00- never even did a import with syncee . You advertise and send emails how easy it is with importing products, That is the main reason I gave you another shot on your Syncee Supplier Exchange they list a few of the suppliers that I have accounts with that I would be able to import with the click of a pic/product. Not they aren’t coming up in the search data field. Think I spent my last 29.00 with Syncee. it let me post if I gave 2 stars

Home Style Outlet

Only just starting but great customer service so far.

Mount Gadget

Amazing service and amazing speed. Will definitely use these guys for my other sites as well!

Buzz Blossom

This app is amazing. It saves me so much time. I have had the app for 2-3 days now and my life is already changed. The only thing I would recommend for this app is to improve on the mapping instructions (sentence structure) to make it easier for users to understand the process. The price of this app is a bit steep for new shops, but I would say that the time it saves makes it so worth it.

Loremato Usa

Thank You, Thank you, you are amazing I love this app, you resolve my shipping time delivery

Boardstock

We tried Syncee for a couple of days and saw right away how much time and effort it saves. We did experience some minor issues with some product data we were importing but support took care of that within a very short period of time. If I could give separate rating for the usefulness and customer support, both would get 5*

Success Dd Ltd

Zoli at Syncee is patient, he understands your needs/frustrations and delivers in literally 'no time'. Syncee downloaded 3000 products in less than an hour - amazing! I would recommend this app as an absolute must have. No messing about with xls, csv files and matching product codes. Pour a cup of tea, give it to Syncee. 5 star service. - successddltd

Isletdecor

If you ever need a world-class service from a world-class team, then this is it. Imre and the team are so professional and on point, it is hard to bypass them. AAA+

Imre, Thank you for all your help and professionalism.

YES, I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS APP TO ANYONE.