Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Alibaba Dropship, DataFeed Manager

Buzz Blossom

This app is amazing. It saves me so much time. I have had the app for 2-3 days now and my life is already changed. The only thing I would recommend for this app is to improve on the mapping instructions (sentence structure) to make it easier for users to understand the process. The price of this app is a bit steep for new shops, but I would say that the time it saves makes it so worth it.

Loremato Usa

Thank You, Thank you, you are amazing I love this app, you resolve my shipping time delivery

Boardstock

We tried Syncee for a couple of days and saw right away how much time and effort it saves. We did experience some minor issues with some product data we were importing but support took care of that within a very short period of time. If I could give separate rating for the usefulness and customer support, both would get 5*

Success Dd Ltd

Zoli at Syncee is patient, he understands your needs/frustrations and delivers in literally 'no time'. Syncee downloaded 3000 products in less than an hour - amazing! I would recommend this app as an absolute must have. No messing about with xls, csv files and matching product codes. Pour a cup of tea, give it to Syncee. 5 star service. - successddltd

Isletdecor

If you ever need a world-class service from a world-class team, then this is it. Imre and the team are so professional and on point, it is hard to bypass them. AAA+

Imre, Thank you for all your help and professionalism.

YES, I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS APP TO ANYONE.

Tecnocodex

Put this app, yes or yes. The support team is Amazing, the best, The app works perfectly. Imre amazin person and profesional support.

Saxtor

Fantastic suport thanks Zoltan by the help. I m recomeded this app.

Pastel3test

The app is excellent and the customer support is great! Every time I needed their help, somebody was there to answer me promptly. I am very satisfied with my choice and with this apps.

Sexy Site

They have helped me several times.The customer support really is the best. I would recommend this app if you are needing to sync your store with your supplier daily. Great job as always. Thank you

Lecutes

i have worked with the in several projects
so far they the best