Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Pos Hardware 3

I am testing this app for a new webstore we are looking to launch, but also used for my current store to manage inventory.

The support I have received has been first class- Imre has promptly answered all queries, helped fix the mapping for me. Outstanding service and the App does what it says- created this new store with over 600 products and numerous Variants(6800 items in total) in a couple of hours the time spent to get supplier feed mapping out. The actual set up was easy . Now I can get a live Stock quantity daily for the existing store.

Sitiliscom

Great app and very good support!!

Carolina Defender Tactical Supply

If you are a small store, with little inventory, they may be able to assist you. However, if you move any real volume with more than just a few sku's, they can not. Communication is slow, However, this is mostly due to them being unable to communicate through phone. Email only.

We requested a refund, since they were unable to complete the task, and did not get a response. Would not recommend.

Xenelia

This app is gold. It's a one-stop solution for inventory update with variants. Anything you want can be done with this app. It saved our monthly $2100 inventory update cost. Install this app and get rid of manual inventory update hassle forever!

The other beauty about this app is the awesome people behind it. They are super friendly and ready to give you world-class customer support. We are very happy to find them. Strongly recommended!

Newyorklook

great experience- works super well- and let me say this- one of the best and quickest supports VIA - direct chat! BRAVO!!!!

Envelo Uk

The support staff are really helpful and the app works well, top marks from us!

Straik Store

Amazing app! Support is fast and prepared. Everything has done in few hours. Top service

Impulsion Boutique

I would like to thank the support team, who accompanied me to install the module on our shop, they spent a lot of hours to answer all my requests, their module works very well and does us a great service, I recommend this application :)

Divazapatos

Excellent support and staff ! I had some issues but they fixed them for me!
Good work!

Letang Auto Electrics

One of the best service i have ever had also they are very helpful with any problems i had they where always keen to help and giving me advise what i can do. i highly recommend this app :)