Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

MR. VITAMINA

Yes, I'm making use of Syncee, and very pleased with the results. I still intend to do good business with the products, and I believe that.
But I want to thank Support, Data Feed, Roland, especially, helped me a lot, with the transport and configuration of the store, I'm doing it alone, and I do not understand it, but I'll finish the house, and thanks to the help of Roland, Thank you friend.
Cheers!!!

Lilian Boden - UE

June 11, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and good luck on your eCommerce journey!

Taboo 22

I downloaded this app not too long ago but I have been enjoying having a large selection of products and vendors to choose from.

June 11, 2020

Good to hear you are enjoying using Syncee and finding products and suppliers easily!

FredMuk

Staff super helpful, walking step by step to building an ultimate solution. Really good app so far so good.

compraetica.com

Great features for both finding suppliers and products as well as integrating your own suppliers with their DataFeed Manager feature. Customer support very responsive with hands-on help. After testing lots of product sourcing and product integration apps, I am sticking to Syncee :)

Migeso

Their support people are ok, don't take too long to reply and always try to solve issues that's within their capacity.

ARMOR WORK GEAR

Superior app & great customer service. We use this app to import supplier product feed and to update supplier inventory to our store

TOJEA STORE

This App needs some update, however, they are working hard to improve it, thank you to the CEO for reaching out and making things right, looking forward to using the app and making sales with syncee

komstores

just started using, but the support has been great, really helpful and ideal for importing lots of of products really efficiently

Platinum Selection

The best app for integrating a product feed into your Shopify, they also have the best support to get your product feed working as you wish

May 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. You are amazing! :) In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Priced Right Shop

I spent awhile yesterday browsing the Syncee website to see if there're products that I may want to sell in my store and also to understand the process's to use Syncee. I found some products I would like to sell in the store and while I have not stocked my store yet with some of the products the process seems pretty good. there is also an online chat box which seems pretty responsive and knowledgeable my only suggestion here is that it also worked on the weekends, the weekends has a bot managing the chat box.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our application. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to let us know about it :) Indeed, our team is at the office only on weekdays, so from Monday to Friday. To those messages that we receive at the weekend, we always answer as soon as possible on Monday. Thank you so much for your suggestion, we always like to see our clients' thoughts about our service. :)