Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Emotion Jalami

Professional team. Great support Thanks Peter, Richard, you are the best. Fantastic App great job!!!!
Thanks for solving my problem Melinda.

May 21, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! You are amazing :) In case of any questions, our support team is always here to help you!

Meleghelyzet.hu

Syncee is the best app I've ever tried regarding the integration and syncing of products from suppliers to our store. The customer service is excellent. I strongly recommend Syncee to dropshippers.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your very kind review! :) We are happy you are satisfied with both how our app works and our customer support. We wish you many sales!

WEAR IT

The customer service is always excellent, they have many options like changing the variants' names in the actual app before uploading them to your site. Honestly my favorite dropshipping app!

May 19, 2021

Wow, you are amazing! :) Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us. We are happy you are satisfied with what Syncee offers. In case of any questions, we are always here to help!

Manipura8

They were very helpful, I needed help with product exporting. As soon as I saw the chatbox for assistance, I was assisted within a min of logging in.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service, we are always here to help you. If you have a question anytime, feel free to let us know :)

Skandinav

some suppliers sell shit but they are intermediaries for aliexpress products and they make margin on it.

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have hundreds of suppliers listed on Syncee Marketplace and you have the opportunity to pick any companies from the directory you want to work with. Based on your message to our colleagues we checked which supplier's products you mentioned. Please note, in our system you can write a review from the listed suppliers which we take seriously. Feel free to write feedback about companies there.

Au Comptoir Du Plaisir

Thanks to help support for catalog configuration. I am a French seller and we have managed to understand each other. The work is fantastic. thanks to the person who helped me I will be able to make a lot more sales quickly. thanks again

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. We wish you many sales! In case of any questions, we are always here to help :)

Dillon's Place

I just started using Syncee and I may update this review in a while after I have worked with the app a little more. That's why I gave 4 out of 5*. From what I have experienced so far it works great, is intuitive and the customer service / support is awesome.

May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our retailer clients' feedback is important for us. If you have any questions, always feel free to let our support team know about it!

StoreFour

This is the best dropshipping app I've used. A broad range of features, variety of suppliers, thoughtful design, and friendly, highly supportive team. I strongly recommend it.

May 11, 2021

You are amazing! Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy you are satisfied with our service :) In case you have any questions, our support team is always here to help!

Jaune Home

Really good app. Customer Service is great. I can see that the interface is a working progress, but the selection of products is great.

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our customers' feedback is really important for us. We are happy you are satisfied with our application, and we wish you all success with your business :)

swisspic.art

this company is dangerous, dont take theier app.... 50% from the companys inside tha app are fakes..... i make a shop with lookepic.co this is a fake company and i lost money... they from syncee dont pay me my money back... so i went to the police yesterday

May 10, 2021

We would like to kindly let you know that we requested the refund for you on the 4th of May from Shopify, and you received the refund on the 6th of May. If you have any questions regarding the payments please contact Shopify support. What you have stated in your review are untrue claims. All of our suppliers are pre-vetted and are going through a selection process before listing them. You can find each suppliers' contact information in Syncee Marketplace so you can contact them if you have any questions. If you have any issues with a supplier, with the payments regarding their products, you have to contact the supplier. In our system the retailer pays directly to the supplier, that's why our service is transparent. If you want a refund from them you can manage it via PayPal. We would like to ask you to avoid using obscene words in your messages to our team members. Life-threatening claims are completely unacceptable and just utterly wrong. Please don't taint Syncee's reputation and image falsely with such accusations.
Akos Gulyas, CEO