Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

4SR

Excellent support service. My import problems were solved in couple of minutes. Thank you!
Ondra, 4SR

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review, we are really happy you are satisfied with our app and our support team! If you have any questions, we are always here to help.

MART

Very good, brands!.......................Very good, brands!.......................Very good, brands!.......................

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! If you have a question about our service anytime, please feel free to let us know about it.

r and r outdoors

I am really impressed with Syncee and all the options there are. Syncee is fantastic and I look forward to more simple days.

BumzeeBeez

I used the app to help me find suppliers in my niche. I like the fact that it provides pertinent information about the suppliers. I am very happy with this app.

April 9, 2020

We are happy you like what our app offers, thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know about it, we are always here to help.

ZEUSLUX

Very good app. I am using it and it is great and easy to use. I recommend it to everyone. Thank you.

April 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate it a lot. In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it, we are here to help.

Thebestforyou

Kitűnő csapat, szuper az applikáció! Segítségnyújtásban és hozzáállásban példaértékűek! Jó velük dolgozni!

April 9, 2020

Köszönjük szépen az értékelésed az applikációnkról és a kedves szavakat a csapatunkról. Bármilyen kérdés esetén keress minket bizalommal, mi itt vagyunk, segítünk!

Piiong

The creators of this app do not follow up on what their customers need. They are unsure which company they load on their app actual is dropshipping. I contact some of the companies which they listed in their app, and they don't dropship. In this app, I sent an approvable request, and none of the company replied. When I contact the company directly, they said they are having a hard time getting into the app. And my 14 days trial is over. Until they change the way they manage their app, it is not worth spending money.

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We released the new version of our application in these days that you can already access! Please check it, we hope you will like it. In case of any questions, we are here to help. Regarding the suppliers it is not up to our application how fast the suppliers reply to retailers, but we are always ready to help with this too, try to get a faster response. We have contacted you to help with your questions, but we haven't received a feedback yet. Please check your messages so we can make things be smooth for you.

||The||Peoples||Vault||

Seems to add all the products to a catologue rather than giving a choice to what collection id like to add to. other than that great products

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your review about our application. I would just like to share the information with you that we just released the new version of Syncee in these days. In the new version, you can find many new & useful features which means help for you too. Please give our support team a feedback so we can help you.

Given Chance

Do not force your customers to waste their time for the unnecessary steps. Reviews and whatnots can be suggested to customers and not a compulsory.

PetsUSA Mart

Great app! I am using for several of my shops and for every one of the shops it does the work as expected.

March 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us. We are happy you are a part of our big and friendly community! If you have any questions, feel free to ask our support team anytime.