Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

YourBestOnlineStore

Amazing team. Very helpful and professional. They always there when you need them. Highly recommended!!

November 9, 2020

This review made our day! We appreciate it and our Support Team is here for you whenever you need help. :)

ImpressDress.eu

The support department responded to all the questions with great quality and promptness, and before ordering the subscription, I clarified my expectations. Thanks for your patience and quick response

November 9, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. Hopefully, it will be a long journey together. :)

Ladybird Vapours ltd

I have used this app to add products from my wholesaler for drop shipping to my website - currently speaking to Friderika on chat and she is completing the tasks for me - very helpful and would highly recommend - thank you

November 4, 2020

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being our user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. :)

Urbans Kingdom

I will not get tired of recommending this application. It has countless products to add to your store. The best of all is the team behind it, always ready to help you. They are an incredible team. Fantastic!

November 4, 2020

On behalf of us at Syncee, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review of our app! We are thrilled that you enjoy using Syncee. :)

mummycart

Richard was very helpful and swift in resolving my query and understood my problem , very quick considering it was Friday evening

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5-stars as we strive to provide just that for all our users. :)

froyclothing

I am a new business owner and i deal in clothing. It's easy to import to your store and they have nice clothing and I really like the global shipping method.

November 2, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. Don't forget, our Support Team is here for you whenever you need any assistance. :)

TopLine Watches & Jewelry

The site is a bit complicated. But, I like that the representative were so helpful. Very responsive and answer my questions directly. Good job!

November 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will share this with the Syncee team to let them know how we are doing. :)

House of Matilda

Worst app Ive ever used. Products disappear of the site, customer service is awful. Do not install this app, biggest waste of hours and money.

October 29, 2020

We would like to clear your comment. We want to emphasize that we were in contact daily with each other. Moreover, we tried to call you by phone several times without an answer. We received your emails all the time, and immediately we answered as soon as possible, as our office is open only on weekdays from 3:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (US Central Time). As you can see in other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our users.

Calembour

Staff really helpful and very fast! Reply in 3 minutes or less ! Good job ! First time is a bit difficult but when you well understand how it works, Syncee will gain times.

October 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the Syncee team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. :)

GiGwatches

I am realy impressed by the syncee support center. Realy friendly employees and quick help. I think the app as a whole is clear and easy to use. The price-performance ratio is good, I am very satisfied in principle. What could be done better is the filter system when searching for products. Here you can only filter by manufacturer.

October 29, 2020

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Syncee. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Also, we appreciate your ideas and comments, that's why we are constantly making improvements for the best user-friendly platform.