Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

ASSJAJO

Very helpful and professional people. The App works well, some difficulties at the beginning due to our inexperience, perhaps.

January 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your words. We appreciate it, and we are also happy that you are satisfied with our service. You are amazing! If anytime you have a question, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always here to help.

cybershop.dk

This app works, without problems proberly the best app for dropshiping. Best support service you can find out there.

January 13, 2020

Thank you for your kind review, it means so much to us. We are happy that you are satisfied with how our app works, and with our customer support team as well. If anytime you have any questions: we are always here to help!

Queen B

Absolutely brilliant app so easy to use and the staff are always on hand to help very quickly, highly recommend

January 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to us. We are happy to see you are satisfied with our app and with our customer service team. If anytime you have a question, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always here to help.

Ovsonet Ltd - AVT

Great app. I would recommend to every store owner with large inventory. Amazing customer service, always helpful. Thank you

January 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback about our service. We are happy that you are satisfied with what we offer. If anytime you have a question, feel free to contact us, we are always here and ready to help.

Darkest Hour Apparel

I just signed up and I have been amazed at how wonderful the customer service has been. Irme has been WONDERFUL!
They've been so helpful to me. I had a very stressful time trying to get a CSV file uploaded on my site and they helped me with this so quickly. I recommend this company fully!

January 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. You are amazing too! We are happy you are satisfied with our application and our customer service. Our team is always here to help you. If anytime you have a question or need help, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always just a message away.

senbisec

I would like to thank the customer service for providing detailed answers to all my questions.
The program worked very well and meets all my needs.

January 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is great to see you are satisfied with our service, both how our application works and what it provides, and our customer support team's help. If anytime you have questions, feel free to contact us, we are always happy to answer them.

Rosanisaeu

the very nice program and meets my needs completely.

The customer service is also great.

December 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind feedback about our service. We are more than glad you are satisfied with our app and customer service. Anytime you have a question, feel free to let us know about it. We are always here to help.

PRESTANCE POUR HOMME

Je ne parviens même pas à uploader un seul article ou alors je n' ai pas laissé assez longtemps,j' ai attendu 15 minutes pour un seul article mais sans résultat. J' ai alors stoppé le téléchargement. troooooop long ou ne fonctionne pas.

December 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to see you were not satisfied with our app. I would like to kindly inform you that when you contacted us about the problem, we were out of office at the weekend. However, on Monday we sent you help and reply as soon as we saw your message. We can help you in the product management, and uploading items into your store with the correct settings, smoothly. Please, if you still would like to manage products of suppliers with Syncee, feel free to contact us. We are here to help!

arenamarkt.gr

Does what exactly what we want and it's the only app that does it easily and without any frustration and you can map products from xml to your shopify without any frustration. Peter is always there and help us with any question we have and even he gave us a example of xml so we can give it to our suppliers to make the xml from scratch so it can work with shopify.

December 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. If anytime you have a question, you can always feel free to let us know about it. We are always happy to help!

Haben Heute

Great support!!! Ansvers on question in less than an hour and solves the problem what ever it takes!

December 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. It makes us happy to see you are satisfied with our service. Anytime you have a question, or need any help in Syncee, feel free to contact us, we are always just a message away.