Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

IkonicStudios

Anytime I work with a store that has a data feed that needs to be imported, I know Syncee can get the job done! As always, the support staff always delivers with amazing friendly customer service and results. I just setup my third store in the last 24 hours and Roland was able to get my feed of nearly 2k products all ready to go. Their app is truly amazing and worth the cost. It makes operating a web store so much easier to manage and allows me to focus on other parts of my business. Thank you ALL @ Syncee

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy you are satisfied with our service :) Anytime you need any help, feel free to let us know about it. We wish you much success with your businesses!

DRESSFIELD

It is not always perfect for my pickyness, as I can not amend many things manually on each product, but customer service 10+
guy named Roland spend all day answering my questions and programming data feed that it would fit my shop needs. Would really recommend at least to try.

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words :) In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it, we are here to help!

Parafarmacia PHARMAGOLI - Integratori - Infanzia - SOP & OTC - Veterinaria - Dispositivi

Excellent customer service, great service. Roland helped me in every problems and answer to each email very Quickly, they deserve to be choose for import products from a third part catalogue!

Double M Zone

very good app have a lot of options and worldwide shipping , I love it.....................................

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our application :)

Us.Wessi

They are best for synce. Imre is very helpfull and very patient guy. He helped us too much abd they fixed all problems very fast.

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it, we are here to help :)

Namaste Gay Sex Toys

This app is really great and helped enabled me to get the product content on my page.
With the assistance of the support guys, especially Imre and Richard, I was able to easily and quickly understand the system and was up and running in no time. Not the cheapest option on the market but I would certainly recommend them.
The support is second to none. I have never had such amazing service from any app on shopify.

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really happy that you are satisfied with our customer service and with our application. In case of any questions, we are always here to help :) We wish you all success with your business!

KEONI HILLTOP

I really think this app needs to make it more like dropshipping apps. Why do we have to pay the app plus wait for approvals that doesn’t get approved. Then the customer service will act as if they will help. Once you give that 5 start they don’t know what else to say more of didn’t I tell you it worked like that. I don’t think I will be moving forward with this app. App isn’t easy, but it takes so much questioning in order to understand.

Update! 7/17/2020:

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS APP!!!

When talking to the customer service he will seem very nice but will force 5 star. Don’t worry about getting all your money back at all because he will make it hard even if you use the app for a few days and it haven’t even been a month. I had downgraded on this service and uninstalled and still got charged in my Shopify bill. I had to do all the reaching out and they don’t update their suppliers in time. Def-Shop was a supplier I really wanted to use and when I reached out def-shop said they didn’t know what was this app and don’t do dropshipping. I had to reach out to customer service to give them the heads up and customer service will act like that isn’t true but I have proof. Then that’s when the app developer wants to update their supplier. Too many suppliers don’t even respond and the ones that don’t respond is the high quality ones. The only excuse I get from the app developer is because your store is not open. There is a request form where you can put in you website password to give to supplier. So I don’t see how that is a difference anyways.

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please note, it is up to the suppliers, who are listed in our Marketplace, which retailers they accept to upload their products. Your online store is not open yet. For suppliers it can be key to see your online presence so they can check if they would like to approve you or not. We have suppliers in our system with quality products from all over the world. Moreover, not all suppliers in our system requires initial approval. You can also contact companies directly via email or phone if you would like to get a feedback in a shorter period of time.

Milvertons

Nice app! Syncee offers a sizable selection of products. Responsive customer service. So far, so good!

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, feel free to let us know about it anytime, we are here to help!

Zanvic

I am using this app now, its very easy for me . And they have a very good customers service .VERY Good profesional.
All is running perfectly for me now

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you like our service and are satisfied with it :)

Cristal Attraction

Does not worth the costs. The updatin methode is not effective and you have to pay as much as you have products,more products more paying. Every time we update the variants Syncee seperate them again which made me lose a lot of time. Recomanden only for peopel who do not no how to upload products directly from the supliers. ....

June 11, 2020

Sorry to hear you have issues with Syncee, our support if free of charge for every user. We have checked and saw you have not reported an issue for us. We have just sent you an email. We would like to resolve your issue, pls check and reply back to us!