Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Emmy Jane Boutique

I use this app to drop ship products for my boutique. The fees are very reasonable & the app is reliable & easy to use. I have found some great suppliers via the app & will happily give it a 5-star rating.

December 2, 2019

We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service and that you could find more suppliers in our system who can provide products that are suitable for your business. Anytime you have a question, feel free to let us know about it. We are always just an email away.

IvoryRay

Great App and Great customer service will continue to use for my store if you don't know how to do something with the app or if you have tried to add inventory and you don't know-how, customer service always saves the day and it's done quicker than if you do it your self, they stay with till the end, not just tell you how to do it they make sure you are satisfied with the job :-)

December 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, it is really heart-warming to see your feedback, that you are satisfied with what we offer. We are committed to helping our clients as much as we can. Please, if anytime you have a question, do not hesitate to contact us!

BigBangShoesTr

Great app and great customer support! The staff are very helpful and knowledgable. Would give 100 stars if I could.

November 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your super kind feedback, we appreciate it. Our team is happy that you are satisfied with what we offer. If anytime you have a question, you can always feel free to let us know about it.

The Record Hub

Fantastic app which we use every day. It saves us countless hours and the support is the best we've ever seen. Five massive stars!

November 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your words, it makes us happy that you are satisfied with our application and our support team. We are always here for you, please anytime you have a question, feel free to contact us. We wish you all success with your business!

teddys gift store

absolutely an amazing app can't thank the team enough especially imre and the help I've received in setting up my feeds

November 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding our service. We are happy to see your kind words. Please feel free to contact us anytime you have a question, we are always just a message away.

Balo

It's been one week I'm using the free trial and now time to decide for subsciription. Easy to use, easy to choose suppliers and products. I have tried more than 10 apps and this is it. Thanks to Syncee Team :)

November 14, 2019

It makes us happy to see that you are satisfied with what we offer. If anytime you have a question regarding our application, please feel free to ask, we are always here and ready to help. Welcome to our community!

BodyFoodShop

Hello Dear Syncee Team
You are just a great team, I am very enthusiastic about the great job you are doing. I had some problems because I'm not very familiar with the whole thing. I always got a quick answer and help from you. The nicest and BEST thing was that you Roland Osan always stood by my side and arranged everything for me. Many thanks for the mega super job. Continue as I can and will recommend you guaranteed. There is a clear 5-star rating from me.

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It means so much to our team. We are happy that you are satisfied with what our application can offer. Please, if anytime you have a question, feel free to contact us, we are always ready to help.

YAS & MINA

Very good app., easy to use, Peter is very helpful and always there for any questions, thank you for everyone who shared making this app., I definitely recommend it

November 6, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review, it is really good to see you are satisfied with our service. It makes our team happy! Please, anytime you will have a question, feel free to let us know about it, we are always ready to help.

ontheedge.buy

Syncee's customers service is the best! Very quick response and friendly as wel. I am a supplier and they really take the time to show the listing to me, so I can tell them how I want it to look. Very happy with them, thanks a lot!

October 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. It means a lot to us. Please, anytime you have a question, always feel free to let us know about it, we are always here to help.

IkonicStudios Apparel

First of all, I've read the many reviews and to be honest, the reviews that people post with a 1 star rating are incorrect. People need to understand that Syncee can only use the data that come in from a feed. If you you are missing fields or data, then that is the fault of the actual vendor creating the original file and not Syncee who is just pulling the data. As far as support is concerned, they are amazing. I have been working with Roland who has mapped and even made some customizations to my feed and all this while I was still under the trial and without taking a penny from me. Once they got my feed setup, I then subscribed and support has still been amazing. I am running a store with over 1000 items and to be honest, I thought this was going to be a long process but wow, these guys quickly got this going. I honestly don't know how those bad reviews could have even happened because you have 14 days to get it figured out and they will even do test runs with up to 30 products until they get it right and not once did they pressure me to buy a package. I bought it because I see it working with my own eyes. To be more exact, all my 1000+ products all have 4 variant sizes and multiple colors and they still got it working perfectly. So Roland, and support at Syncee, THANK YOU!!!!

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your words! Our team is always grateful when we see our service can make our clients, community members happy and satisfied. Please, anytime you will have a question, feel free to let us know about it, we are always here for you!