Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

Global Dropshipping Marketplace, DataFeed Manager

Carelief

So my Dropshipping journey began with Spocket where I found at least a couple of brands within EU that looked interesting. I then noticed that most products were priced well above the end customer prices found on other retailer stores on the Internet. I switched to Syncee to try my luck here, as the same products were available but with a better price.

I signed up for 4 different suppliers and waited for about 1-2 weeks to get an approval for two of them. I e-mailed the other two and they replied they don't use Syncee anymore and invited me to their own platforms which would require a deposit of 500 EUR to start with.

A few more weeks passed and I've had 3-4 orders with Syncee. I can say that as a European store, dropshipping with suppliers from the UK, the delivery times are currently 10 days+. If this has to do with COVID-19 time will tell, I hope the delivery times will improve.

I had an issue with my main supplier removing almost all of their products by accident, which caused major trouble on my shop. This was solved with haste, once I got in contact with the right people.

So to be fair the support has been okay, I've got replies with a few business hours. You will have to do most of the work contacting the suppliers yourself, as they won't login to Syncee to look at your application.

Once you get orders there's no automatic way of placing the necessary orders at the suppliers stores, you will have to do this manually which is very time consuming. Syncee says that a new future that handles this will be rolled out in the coming weeks. Can't wait and I'll update my review once this is released.

For EU stores: You will most probably also have to pay VAT for your purchase, even though it's within EU/EES. This will eat of your margins, as you will have to do it again when declaring in your own country. Make sure to talk to your suppliers about this, maybe they can help you.

May 1, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience with some of our suppliers and we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Syncee service and support.

You can leave supplier reviews in Syncee marketplace about your supplier experience.

We have already contacted the mentioned suppliers, so we will try to resolve your issues as soon as possible. Please also check your email.

||The||Peoples||Vault||

Seems to add all the products to a catologue rather than giving a choice to what collection id like to add to. other than that great products

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your review about our application. I would just like to share the information with you that we just released the new version of Syncee in these days. In the new version, you can find many new & useful features which means help for you too. Please give our support team a feedback so we can help you.

GSpot Novelty

Its a great app I just don't understand why on all my products its only showing one picture. All the products coming from the whole seller has multiple pictures.

Namų atspindys

I am very happy, app's working great. Peter was Very helpful.
But I highly recommend every customer to look at the dates very much, because if you delete the app and the shopify charged your money the same day, no one will refund. I would like more flexibility for this company and stronger relationship with client.

Veritas Jewelry

I use this app to help me import and update products from my supplier. It is a simple platform, but the way you select products takes forever. I've gone through 2,000 products and unselected 1,600 of them manually one by one, and a week later, it selected 600 more items that I did not want. They could improve the app by making product filtering more user friendly.

The General Store

Great app, just slow to update - still no support for multiple locations or cost prices, will update my review once they get up to speed