Avis (1 718)

• 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 juillet 2024

I have only used the datafeed manager so far. I like the to have the ability to customize the mapping, filters, and settings for importing products. For example, I can choose to update just the pricing, or product titles.
Also, the customer service has been great. Peter answered a slew of questions, and was able to show me what i was doing wrong and give me examples of how to upload correctly.

BTR Outfitters
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 22 juillet 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoy the customization options in our DataFeed Manager and that our customer service, especially Peter, has been helpful. If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out!

31 mai 2024

We have been working with them for years, everything has always worked fine. They are fast, kind and helpful.

IGN Shop CZ
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you have been a member of our community for years now and that you are satisfied with the service we offer. We wish you continued success with your business.

4 juin 2024

At the beginning of use, it was not an easy task to synchronize our data, but they were open to communication, the initial difficulties were fixed flexibly, they ensured stable operation, and now it works continuously well. The support is helpful, we are satisfied with the app.

mester.szerelvenybolt.hu
Hongrie
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with how our app performs and that you find both our solutions and customer support helpful. Thank you for choosing our services.

31 mai 2024

The app allows data to be synchronized easily and efficiently. The configuration can be easily parameterized on a graphical interface. The data is automatically and frequently updated, which ensures that you can always work with up-to-date information.

DJIARS
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted to see you are satisfied with all the solutions offered by our application. Thank you for choosing our services.

10 juillet 2024

Every order had to be canceled or refunded. Sucks to spend lots money on ads and platforms like these fumble. Questions are met with "Please contact the supplier directly."

Macchiaco
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 12 juillet 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We apologize for any inconvenience. As a technical solution, Syncee is a bridge between retailers and suppliers, and we recommend direct communication with your supplier as trading happens between you and your partner. We understand your frustration and appreciate your feedback as we strive to improve our service. In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We are here for you.

5 juin 2024

This app helps you to spread your products all over the world.
Easy to use, quick and they have great support.
Highly recommended!

Alex

Rosalie & Donell
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Alex,
Thank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoy using our application so much. Thank you for choosing our solutions and for being a member of our community.

4 juin 2024

I've had an excellent experience with Syncee and want to give a special shout-out to Sara for her exceptional support. From the very beginning, Sara has been incredibly responsive and helpful, addressing all of our questions and concerns with professionalism and a friendly demeanor.

The Syncee platform is user-friendly and offers a seamless way to manage our dropshipping needs. The auto order feature is a game-changer, allowing us to automate the order process and focus on growing our business. The variety of suppliers available is impressive, and the filtering options make it easy to find exactly what we need.
Thank you, Sara and the Syncee team, for providing such a valuable service!

SeeWe
Espagne
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy that Sara was of great help for you, your review has made her day! Thanks for choosing Syncee and a big shout-out to Sara for being a star. We're thrilled you're having a great experience with our app.

7 mai 2024

This app is easy to setup and use. I'm able to locate suppliers and items that I want, sync with my store, and update details accordingly. I also had a great support experience when I needed quick assistance a few weeks back.

PureEarth Emporium
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 10 mai 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are always happy to help. It is also great that you could find products and suppliers that fit your store well. Thank you for choosing Syncee.

30 avril 2024

Just started with the Syncee app with Shopify and so far it has been very user friendly. I will provide another update once I start to sell products.

Mensah Farms
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 2 mai 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. It's our pleasure to see that you love what Syncee offers and that you find it user-friendly. If anytime you have a question about our solutions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

20 mai 2024

Huge Product Selection: With millions of products from reliable suppliers around the world, I never struggle to find what my customers are looking for. Syncee makes product sourcing a breeze.
Fast and Easy Setup: Adding products to my store is a cinch. Syncee allows me to bulk import products or pick them one-by-one, and everything gets automatically updated, saving me tons of time.
Automated Inventory Management: No more worrying about overselling! Syncee keeps my inventory synced with suppliers, ensuring a smooth buying experience for my customers.
Profitable Margins: Syncee connects me with reputable suppliers offering competitive prices, so I can set attractive retail prices and keep my profits healthy.
Free Trial and Flexible Plans: I love that Syncee offers a free plan to get started and browse products. Plus, their paid plans are affordable and scale with my business needs.

Dima Store
Tchéquie
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 22 mai 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are more than happy to see that you are satisfied with all what Syncee offers and that our application is of great help to your business. Thank you for being a member of our community.