Avis (1 712)

• 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 mai 2024

I'll recommend you because you take me step by step showing me where to go

My Store
Afrique du Sud
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 24 mai 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review! We're glad to have been able to guide you step by step. Thank you for choosing our services.

Modifié le 14 juin 2024

Well as promised to advise you after I have tried the product. Definitely not happy with this program and feel that it is a waste of money.

Lots of hidden fees and other subscriptions and not enough vendors for what my store needs. The vendors I considered like for Men's products/clothes only carry maybe 1 or 2 of the items and not even multiple sizes, very, very limited.

I paid the subscription in full so that I would capture the discount offered. I really had high hopes that Syncee offered exactly what I wanted in my store. But after much vetting of their suppliers, the only companies offering what I want, charge additional subscription fees.

I asked for a refund even though I know it is non refundable, because as stated, in the beginning, the program looked amazing, but then as I dug in further, it is not.

Sun of the Beach Boutique
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 6 juin 2024

Hi there,

We’re sorry to hear that our app didn’t meet your expectations. We also regret that our supplier selection did not meet your store's needs.

We strive to provide a comprehensive platform and will take your feedback into account for future improvements. Please know that the selection of suppliers is growing daily, so stay tuned for more upcoming brands in your niche. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team via in-app chat or email. We are here for you.

28 juin 2024

Very user friendly with great products. I’ve also had some technical difficulties and the customer service is great and prompt! Especially a shout out to Richard!

There's Magic In The Flowers
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 1 juillet 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your kind words! We're pleased you find Syncee very user-friendly and appreciate our customer service, especially Richard's assistance!

9 juillet 2024

It's a great app :) tons of stuff. But check what you want to add to your store first :)

MysteriousClothes
Royaume-Uni
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 12 juillet 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you love the selection of products on our platform. It's always a good idea to carefully choose what you add to your store. If you have any questions or need guidance, feel free to reach out to us.

13 avril 2024

Great app for high quality products on your website

ARTHURS COLLECTIVE
Royaume-Uni
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 15 avril 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with the selection of high-quality products on Syncee. We wish all success for your business.

2 juillet 2024

I find this to be an excellent dropshipping app. It not only facilitates direct communication with product suppliers but also boasts a wide range of suppliers who manufacture their own products. The support team is highly responsive and readily available to assist with any concerns or questions that may arise.

Lensley_shop
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 12 juillet 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that you find our dropshipping app excellent and appreciate the direct communication with suppliers. It's great to know our wide range of suppliers and responsive support team have been beneficial to you. We're always here to help with any questions!

4 avril 2024

Melinda from the support team is excellent, very helpful, patient, and fast. The app is really good and worth trying. Before this app, I was using Stock Sync, which is very difficult to learn, and the support is unavailable, it takes 1-2 days to receive a response. On the other hand, Syncee answered any of my questions in seconds.

Pariso
Roumanie
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 9 avril 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. It is amazing to see that you are satisfied with the help provided by Melinda. Thank you for being a member of our community. We are always here for you!

14 mars 2024

Overall it is a good drop-shipping service compared to others. Integrates well with Shopify.

Deal Changer
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 18 mars 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you find Syncee the best among dropshipping apps. Thank you for being a valuable member of our community.

30 avril 2024

This is a great app, has products that we need for the initial phase of our business.

UVENDM3
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 2 mai 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. It's amazing that you found additional products for your online store. We wish all success for your business.

25 mars 2024

First,I am glad that this app is integrated with Shopify and there is a wide choice of goods for acceptable prices It looks very friendly and it is easy to find a product you need using filters The support is very good,too !

Dream Pages
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 28 mars 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoy using our application and that you are satisfied with the solutions we offer. Thank you for being a member of our community.