Omtaler (1 676)

• 3 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 4 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
Redigert 19. november 2023

I do not like Syncee at all. I have been trying to navigate my way around the site for three days. I am not getting anywhere. I am going to cancel. Also I think it is so unfair that I paid for a years subscription on Saturday and found that the site is not actually user friendly, enquired on Sunday about cancellation and was told I could cancel anytime but as i paid for a year I would not be refunded.I have lost over NZ$200 . A lot of money to give away!!

Kids-n-Home

Hongkong SAR Kina
12 minutter bruker appen
Syncee svarte 16. april 2024

Hi there,
We were sorry to see your review. Please, if you have any questions about our application, do not hesitate to reach out to us via in-app chat or email at support@syncee.co. Our friendly support team would be more than happy to answer your questions.

Redigert 16. januar 2024

very poor on products. i was expecting more and better trending beauty products.

PureLuxe
Storbritannia
3 måneder bruker appen
Syncee svarte 27. november 2023

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoy using our platform. Thank you for being a member of our community!

24. juli 2023

I haven't even had a chance to see if this app is going to work and you're making me leave a review. ( Not GOOD Very Pushy) it would be a much better idea to ask for a review in a week when I have had a chance to use it.

Furniture Clearance Centre
9 dager bruker appen
Syncee svarte 28. juli 2023

We are sorry to read your review. Please let us highlight the information that leaving a review is completely up to you and is just an option shown that can be dismissed. If you have any questions about our application, please kindly feel free to reach out to our support team via in-app chat or email. We are always happy to help you.

31. august 2023

I advise everyone not to download this application. Once you subscribe and have a free trial, you will not be able to cancel, change the subscription, or refund the money. This application will be the reason for closing your store. What is happening to me now?

ARWEN
Saudi-Arabia
Rundt 16 timer bruker appen
Syncee svarte 4. september 2023

Hi there,
We are genuinely sorry to read your review. We are slightly confused about your review as, of course, there is definitely a way to cancel, change your subscription, and manage your plan in general. Please let us overview and clarify your specific case in a nutshell. You have chosen Syncee's yearly plan that does not contain a trial period. When subscribing to the yearly plan you agree to all the conditions, and the refund & cancellation policy. You can cancel your subscription plan, however, you have already approved the charge for the period in matter and started to use Syncee therefore, unfortunately we cannot refund your request due to our policies. Thank you so much for your kindest understanding. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team, we are happy to answer your questions.

18. november 2023

GOSTEI

Compra Fácil
Brasil
2 måneder bruker appen
Syncee svarte 20. november 2023

Hi there,
We are sorry to read your review. We would like to kindly ask you to reach out to our customer support team via in-app chat or email and share more details about what did not meet your expectations. We are eager to help you use Syncee and get familiar with our application.

22. juli 2019

I added Syncee to help me manage product CSV upload to my Shopify product library.

Despite what was advertised, I am surprised to find numerous missing features from the app.

It is only able to update a small subset of fields out of the universe of fields are available to be updated via Shopify API.

Developer also cite performance/load issues as the underlying reason of the additional restriction on the fields that can be updated via Syncee.

This is an app that could be so much better if the developer put in the effort to fully realize what it is advertise to do.

Apos
USA
Over 2 år bruker appen
Syncee svarte 22. juli 2019

Thank you for the feedback, as I mentioned earlier we can update just the those fields that the Shopify API allow us, and until the Shopify not change the restriction on the field that we can manage. If you want to upload/update all of the field which is possible with the Shopify API, it will take more time because we have to check the field first and then update and if you set 10 fields to update we have to do it with all of the fields.
If your file contain in one column different option names, we can upload the products with a specific name as you requested earlier, for this just need to create more tasks to multiple option names. ( one task, on option name )
If you need any help, just let us know and we will help you to solve your problem.
Our developers working continuously on the new features to make Syncee better as soon as possible.

23. november 2022

They started great, once they reach certain popularity they change their own rules. They beginning letting low sales stores to upload 25 products for Free, now they cancelled, you have to pay a membership in order to upload any products. They are overrated and that's why In the next 4-6 months they'll see a huge decline over this app.

EsaModa
USA
Over 1 år bruker appen
Syncee svarte 24. november 2022

We appreciate your feedback, thank you for sharing your thoughts. We always strive to offer the best quality service, and we take pride in offering one of the biggest dropshipping product selections on the market from trusted suppliers worldwide. There are several features available in Syncee that help online store owners level up their business, and our solutions are continuously evolving to best meet merchants' needs. If anytime you have a question about our application, please kindly send us a message via email or chat. We are always here for you!

30. november 2020

This app used to work well, now the team does not care and they make huge mistakes, like changing you fullfillment centers when no one asked them because they don't know how to use their own software. They also DO NOT CARE about their customers and they don't take responsability for their mistakes. Their app has not worked really well for months now - we finally decided to stop using it and continue with MANUAL updates as it is less time than using these guys - DO NOT RECOMMEND unless you want Nightmares. They also refused to refund when their own members of staff made mistakes.

aequem
Storbritannia
Over 1 år bruker appen
Syncee svarte 1. desember 2020

Dear Aequem,

I apologize on behalf of everyone at Syncee.

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. As you can see in other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our users. We can’t fix the past, but you have my commitment to solving your issue.

According to previous conversations, in Syncee, there are flexible setup options to update products’ specific fields. Although two of my colleagues asked you to provide the exact setups you wish to use, they never received any answer. We’d be more than glad to know how and what you want, and the support team would happily set it up for you.

Don’t forget; we’re here for you. You may reach us anytime at hello@syncee.co or via our in-app chat. Until then, please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

Best regards,
The Syncee Team

6. juni 2023

DO NOT USE THIS APP! 3 days of waiting since customers placed an order and Syncee is not letting me pay for them. They say it's an issue at the supplier's end but clearly, it is a technical issue with Syncee. Trying to contact them is useless. Also contacted the supplier directly and they can't provide the item at the price listed on Syncee. What do I do now? Take a loss?

OnTrack Outdoor Pty Ltd
12 måneder bruker appen
Syncee svarte 6. juni 2023

We are terribly sorry about the experience you have had with your supplier partner. Please let us highlight that there is no technical issue with Syncee. The issue regarding the payout is unfortunately at the supplier's end. We have kindly shared more details with you about it via our correspondence. We have also contacted the supplier to help you solve the payment issue as soon as possible. Once again, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for your kindest understanding and patience.