Avaliações (1.677)

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 84% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 1 de maio de 2020

So my Dropshipping journey began with Spocket where I found at least a couple of brands within EU that looked interesting. I then noticed that most products were priced well above the end customer prices found on other retailer stores on the Internet. I switched to Syncee to try my luck here, as the same products were available but with a better price.

I signed up for 4 different suppliers and waited for about 1-2 weeks to get an approval for two of them. I e-mailed the other two and they replied they don't use Syncee anymore and invited me to their own platforms which would require a deposit of 500 EUR to start with.

A few more weeks passed and I've had 3-4 orders with Syncee. I can say that as a European store, dropshipping with suppliers from the UK, the delivery times are currently 10 days+. If this has to do with COVID-19 time will tell, I hope the delivery times will improve.

I had an issue with my main supplier removing almost all of their products by accident, which caused major trouble on my shop. This was solved with haste, once I got in contact with the right people.

So to be fair the support has been okay, I've got replies with a few business hours. You will have to do most of the work contacting the suppliers yourself, as they won't login to Syncee to look at your application.

Once you get orders there's no automatic way of placing the necessary orders at the suppliers stores, you will have to do this manually which is very time consuming. Syncee says that a new future that handles this will be rolled out in the coming weeks. Can't wait and I'll update my review once this is released.

For EU stores: You will most probably also have to pay VAT for your purchase, even though it's within EU/EES. This will eat of your margins, as you will have to do it again when declaring in your own country. Make sure to talk to your suppliers about this, maybe they can help you.

Carelief
Suécia
Syncee deixou uma resposta 1 de maio de 2020

Sorry for the bad experience with some of our suppliers and we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Syncee service and support.

You can leave supplier reviews in Syncee marketplace about your supplier experience.

We have already contacted the mentioned suppliers, so we will try to resolve your issues as soon as possible. Please also check your email.

1 de fevereiro de 2023

I like the fact that you can add hundreds of products from suppliers. I don't like that you can't just choose certain categories to upload to your store from a supplier. You can choose individual products. Overall, it's okay. Not sure if I'd recommend it either way.

trends & trinkets
Syncee deixou uma resposta 1 de fevereiro de 2023

Thank you for your review. We are happy to say that there is definitely an option in Syncee to filter products by categories in bulk of your chosen supplier. You need to use the 'Find Suppliers' option on Syncee Marketplace for this. Just pick your supplier there and set up different filters on what you wish to upload to your store. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer support. We are always here for you. :)

16 de abril de 2021

Heaps of suppliers and great items, however we couldn't get the shipping to work so have deleted it now, for anyone who can work that out its worth a look, plus the customer service team respond v.quickly

thatsadeal.com.au
Austrália
Syncee deixou uma resposta 21 de abril de 2021

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important for us. Please note, Syncee doesn't work as a fulfillment center, our application manages product data for merchants, it is a bridge between retailers and suppliers. We tried to recommend you options as a solution, and we are sorry you couldn't get the shipping work. We wish you further success with your online business.

6 de janeiro de 2023

Just starting so really can't provide an accurate rating, monthly fees are high compared to other providers.

Life Shift Yoga
Canadá
2 meses usando o app
Syncee deixou uma resposta 6 de janeiro de 2023

Thank you for your review. If you have any questions on how Syncee works, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team via in-app chat or email at support@syncee.co, we are always happy to help you! Thank you for choosing Syncee!

20 de março de 2023

having problems but just started look forward to seeing more of this app so i cant figure out why the check list wont let my check off what i have done

Bigbrotherdeals
Syncee deixou uma resposta 21 de março de 2023

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to kindly ask you to get back to our customer support team's message so we can learn more details about what you experienced using Syncee. We would be more than happy to help you with regard to your questions. Thank you so much for your time and feedback.

8 de outubro de 2022

Buena, pero para que sea funcional, les falta, pocos productos en español, y los que hay no puedes calcular el shipping.. (entonces NO es dropshipping) Si traduces tu el artículo , al día siguiente te lo borran y ponen en ingles. La fusión con Alibaba es buena, pero como porque paga el surcharge. A menos que resuelvan estas cosas, solo 1 mes estaré .

QuéNecesito.shop
México
Syncee deixou uma resposta 10 de outubro de 2022

Thank you for your review. We would like to kindly ask you to contact our customer support team so we can help you make the most out of Syncee and find a solution for what you are looking for. We have a product editor and a variant renaming feature that might be of help to you. Furthermore, there are fields that Syncee does not update automatically, like the description or the title, however, there are fields you mustn't modify so the update process could work seamlessly. Please contact us via in-app live chat or email at support@syncee.co, we would be happy to help you!

11 de janeiro de 2023

I'm actually still building my online store but I do like how easy it is to import products to my store and that there is usually more than one photo for each product. That makes setting up the store easier. Looking forward to how things work when the store is up and running.

Handbag Tales
Syncee deixou uma resposta 12 de janeiro de 2023

Thank you for your review. We are happy to see you are satisfied with how easily our app works and that you love all the features we offer, not to mention the product and supplier range available on our platform. If anytime you have a question, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We are always here for you!

17 de março de 2019

Its a great app I just don't understand why on all my products its only showing one picture. All the products coming from the whole seller has multiple pictures.

GSpot Novelty
30 dias usando o app
4 de novembro de 2018

I use this app to help me import and update products from my supplier. It is a simple platform, but the way you select products takes forever. I've gone through 2,000 products and unselected 1,600 of them manually one by one, and a week later, it selected 600 more items that I did not want. They could improve the app by making product filtering more user friendly.

Veritas Jewelry
28 dias usando o app
13 de abril de 2022

Haven't used yet but so far is helpful...not much to say... don't know why they would expect a rating just for signing up..

Airecrist
Canadá
25 dias usando o app
Syncee deixou uma resposta 14 de abril de 2022

It is nice to read your words that you find our application helpful. Please, if anytime you have a question about how our app works, feel free to contact our support team via in-app chat or email at support@syncee.co. We are always happy to help you.