Avaliações (1.691)

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 84% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
10 de março de 2024

It's very early to form an opinion, but so far the support is very good and helpful (Imre). The interface could be more easy and simplified, is a bit more complicated comparing to other platforms.
Also the pro plan is quite expensive for the only 250 products it allows you to sync. The search field needs more care (a lot actually). It seems to have many products to the markets i want to ship, but the prices are quite high, though it is has to do with the suppliers. I will come back with another review when i spend more time.

NORDIQE
Grécia
3 meses usando o app
27 de abril de 2024

I just started using the app, so I don't have much insight yet. It has been telling me to leave a review before I have even had the opportunity to learn how to utilize all of the apps features or any of the features. Other than this annoyance, so far everything seems to be working as it should.

Bina's Gypsy House
2 dias usando o app
Syncee deixou uma resposta 2 de maio de 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for choosing our application for your online store. Leaving a review is just an option shown that can be dissmissed easily within a click. If you anytime need help in finding suitable products and suppliers for your store or you have any question about our application, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via in-app chat or email. We are always here for you.

Data de edição: 2 de maio de 2024

I recently started using Syncee for my dropshipping business. While I'm still learning the ropes, the platform offers a wide range of features and seems user-friendly so far. I'm particularly interested in exploring suppliers and products. I'll be able to provide a more comprehensive review after using it for a longer period and understanding its full capabilities.

Memoriex
Reino Unido
3 dias usando o app
27 de março de 2024

so far enjoy the ease of use excited to use for my newly created shop.

Gypsy Gifts
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Syncee deixou uma resposta 3 de abril de 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you have chosen Syncee. If anytime you have a question, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

19 de março de 2024

Melinda is the star. She helped me so much in trying to figure out the suppliers. She was quick to respond too but the suppliers not so much. I didn't get what I was looking for. But for the customer service I am gving 4 star rating to this app.

My Dzire
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Syncee deixou uma resposta 21 de março de 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are glad Melinda was of great help to you. We are sorry you did not find the perfect supplier for your product niche. However, please know that our range of products and suppliers is growing each day so stay tuned for more upcoming potential partners!

14 de junho de 2024

Syncee makes it easy to add products to my store and they have a good selection.

Ecoabandon
5 dias usando o app
Syncee deixou uma resposta 17 de junho de 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with how Syncee works and that you love the selection of products and suppliers available on our plaform. Thank you for choosing our service.

22 de fevereiro de 2024

Fairly good intergration and it's user-friendly. I wish there were some better options for suppliers but that may come in time.

Nice Driveway
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Syncee deixou uma resposta 27 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi there,
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you find it easy to use and integrate. We're continuously expanding supplier options. Let our support team know if you have specific needs and we'll do our best to help you find suitable suppliers for your product niche.

12 de março de 2024

Good application for sourcing product

Liegoo
França
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
Syncee deixou uma resposta 18 de março de 2024

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you enjoy using our application. Thank you for being a member of our community.

5 de junho de 2024

learning and exploring how it works

Travel Happy
5 dias usando o app
Syncee deixou uma resposta 12 de junho de 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. If you have any questions about how Syncee works, please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly customer support team via in-app chat or email at support@syncee.co. We are here for you!

1 de março de 2024

I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST YOU SHOULD PROVIDE A FREE PLAN FOR THE STARTER AND A PLAN WHICH SHOULD MAKE THE NEW RETAILER / DROPSHIPPING STARTER AFFORDABLE AND EASY

Trendy Loft
Índia
14 dias usando o app
Syncee deixou uma resposta 5 de março de 2024

Hi there,
Thank you for your review and for choosing Syncee. Syncee offers a free Starter plan that allows retailers to browse among millions of products and lets you collect those items you love into catalogs - adding the necessary settings. We also provide a free trial for each of our monthly plans that allows you to try how our app works, how you can upload products to your online store. If you have any questions on how Syncee works or would like to learn more about our plans, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are always happy to answer your questions.