Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Peach Me Boutique

This is not a drop shipping app. this is an supply product up loader to your store. you have to do everything manually to select your products. also when you have an order you have to track down the supplier your order is not automatically uploaded to the supplier. your customer information for shipping is not automatic you have to place the order manually. THIS IS NOT A DROP SHIPPING APP.

Millan Technologies

Never worked and they don't have tech support over the phone and their chat requires for you to buy the service in order to chat with tech support, that is insane. Terrible app specially the support.

Bananas And Peaches

If I could give less stars I would, customer care took days to respond each question I had, and when I chose a company and had questions, The customer service team still did not respond at all. So I reached out to the wholesaler themselves, and they informed me they don't evenoffer drop shipping anymore. Over all completely disappointing a waste of days of work and a waste of money.

Piccolomx

You have reached the daily manual run limit.

WTF!!! Just one per day ??

It is not possible to run tests for this reason and it is impractical.

Pendleton Square

Too difficult to learn how to import, mainly because the explainer videos are too hard to understand. They need a different explainer voice. Too hard to understand! This makes us want to invest elsewhere.

Giesswein Us

Suddenly the import of the variant iamges do not work anymore. Now we have big problems on our productiv store. A lot of images are missing.

Carolina Defender Tactical Supply

If you are a small store, with little inventory, they may be able to assist you. However, if you move any real volume with more than just a few sku's, they can not. Communication is slow, However, this is mostly due to them being unable to communicate through phone. Email only.

We requested a refund, since they were unable to complete the task, and did not get a response. Would not recommend.

Jilzarah

Found numerous bugs, typos, browser conflicts, etc. I work in IT and I couldn't get it to work properly.

Eme Style Boutique

I was testing, had a few errors, try to correct the problem because it wasnt recognizing the size and color variants and when i tried for the second time it didnt let me do anything because i had already reached the maximum of 40 products upload.

2 Next