Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Overall rating
4.8 of 5 stars
Based on 359 reviews

  • 5 of 5 stars
    92% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 4 stars
    (7)
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
    (3)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
    (4)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    4% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

271 - 280 of 359 reviews

Travel Gizmos

Fantastic service. The Guys at Syncee are super helpful.
Truly Highly recommend the product and service.

Huppanjbelehu

Syncee guys are magicians!

I have tried to move to a different system from a custom-built shop for 8 months ... but it did not go with the "support" of the customer service of that other system. Brutal suffering, a lot of money, a total waste of time, Brrrrrr!
Then came the guys at the Syncee, they offered the Shopify platform, and they solved all my problem in few minutes!
All this with a few clicks! I do not believe if I do not see it!
They showed me everything and I immediately understood how it works. Well, this is magic!
Thank you very much and I would recommend them to you with a good heart.

Zsolti

A Syncees srácok varázslók!

Egyedi fejlesztésű shopról 8 hónapig költöztem egy másik rendszerbe... de az ügyfélszolgálatuk "támogatásával" sem ment. Brutál szenvedés, egy csomó pénz, sok idő, kuka. Brrrrrr!
Aztán jöttek a Syncees srácok, ajánlották a Shopifyt, és pikk-pakk megoldották minden gondomat!
Mindezt pár kattintással! Nem hiszem, ha nem látom!
A szemem előtt csinálták és azonnal meg is értettem. Na, ez a varázslat!
Nagyon köszönöm és jó szívvel ajánlom őket Nektek!

Zsolti

Victory Roze

This is a fantastic APP!!! and even better than the app is the customer service. I'm a newbie to Shopify and they replied extremely quickly and was super helpful throughout the process!

Sklepco

This is simply fantastic application. Customer service is great and always help you with questions. Very easy to use once you understand the way it works. Customer service helped me all the time and explain what I need to do. I can only recommend it.

Hippsyhu

5 STAR! Great team!
They helped us in everything (Shopify / Dropshipping) everyone was patient and proactive. Their experience helped us solve many problems. I highly recommend the team and the app.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
5 csillag! Remek csapat!
Mindenben segítettek az átállás alatt (SHopify / Dropshipping). A tapasztalatuk kulcsfontosságú volt bizonyos problémák megoldásában. Eddig Shoprenter-t használtunk, és nehézkesnek tűnt az átállás, de a Syncee Csapat segítségével gyorsan túl is vagyunk rajta. Mindenkinek csak ajánlani tudom Őket.

Intimfehernemuhu

This app is great! The team is excellent! Also much help related in Shopify and Dropshipping. Thanks guys!

Exfloorit

Those guys man, they help me solve a huge problem with our catalog. In less than one hour they set it up and upload some sample products straight from our CSV file.
I'm signing up for a monthly plan right now.
I def recommend them. No brainer.

Sparrowapparel

Fanominal service, very accommodating even with the huge time difference. Thank you for all your help! strongly recommend!

Hammerangebot

Great app! Great team! They Know very well their job, be there for you and have solutions almost about everything. Highly recommended! Can't wait for Syncee's new version!

Iszaki Shop

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Awesome !!!
Szuper app, és hozzáértő programozók.
Minden problémára találnak megoldást a fiúk!
Great app and competent programers.
Solving all problems in seconds!!
Real time chat support.
Köszönöm a segítséget!
www.iszakishop.hu
Hungary

1 2 24 25 26 28 30 31 32 35 36
1 2 24 25 26 28 30 31 32 35 36